Generates a map of your travels in any post or page based on a list of places.
|Author:||Marcus Andersson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-10-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||10 380|
Click to start download
Travelmap helps you show your travels on a Google map in any post or page. Add places you have visited or plan to visit to show them connected on a world map.
Add arrival dates to automatically show your current position and where you have been so far. Map markers and city names can be linked to a custom url - for example a blog post, wikipedia entry or Flickr album. Geocoding is done automatically based on city and country - but if you need to you can override with your own coordinates.
The maps and lists can be customized using shortcode attributes. There is a full list of available options under the installation tab.
- Added clickable markers – all markers with urls are now clickable
- Added option to choose mapmode (roadmap/satellite/hybrid etc)
- Added check for dates before showing arriving column
- Added option to set custom date format for lists (blog setting format is default)
- Added negative numbers to first/last to make it easier to show the N:th latest destinations
- Added option to reverse order for list and map
- Added option to turn off numbers on the markers
- Added ssl setting for map pages
- Added editable versions of marker files for people who whant to change them
- Refactored to static class structure and added better documentation
- Fixed “disappearing map controls”-bug
- Fixed datepicker bug on new rows
- Fixed uninstall error
- Fixed lat/lng rounding
- Updated included libraries
- Fixed a bug that affected the deletion of rows in IE
- Fixed a major geocoding bug that could cause some pretty random geocoding results
- Fixed a bug that could cause extra slashes to appear in city and coutry fields
- Fixed a minor bug that could cause the datepicker widget to disappear
- Added custom markers for 1-99 in tree different colors to replace the standard lettered marker
- Added possibility to split maps/lists based on dates as well as row order
- Added shortcode options for hiding markers or lines
- Added autofocus on first input field when editing or adding row
- Added save on enter/return when editing fields
- Adjusted z-index to ensure that the (black) current marker always never is hidden by other markers
- Fixed geocoding bug. Changed to using LatLng functions instead of private variables.
- Added shortcode options for showing subset of places in maps and lists
- Added row numbering to list in options page
- Improved security checks before saving data
- Added jQuery-ui datepicker to date field
- Improved layout stability of admin table
- Changed standard colors for markers and lines
- Fixed race condition that sometimes saved before geocoding
- Improved first use, hides public maps/lists if there is no data
- Updated text on options page
- Added drag and drop for locations
- Changed server response code to 401 for nonce missmatch