Find and delete duplicates posts, pages, custom post and 301 redirect to the new or old URL.
|Author:||Solwin Infotech (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-07-2015|
|Total downloads:||15 821|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
- Download the trash-duplicate-and-301-redirect.zip file and unzip it.
- Upload the trash-duplicate-and-301-redirect folder to the
- Activate the Trash Duplicates And 301 Redirection plugin from plugin page on wordpress admin area.
Alternatively, you can install the plugin automatically through the WordPress Admin
- Visit Plugins > Add New thorough admin panel
- Search for Trash Duplicates And 301 Redirection
- Click on Install Now button and then click on Activate Plugin link
Is plugin support with custom post type?
Yes, Trash Duplicate and 301 Redirect plugin supports with custom post type also.
Can I undo or revert my changes after I removed duplicate posts?
Yes you can. Once you done with process then those posts are simply moved on ‘Trash’, not fully deleted from sites. You can backup and live duplicate posts anytime with different naming.
Is there any selection as I can select my newest post from duplicate posts and remove all old ones?
Yes, there is one setting option available before following plugin steps. You can keep your oldest or newest post and remove remaining posts.
Can I include my ‘Draft Posts’ with this filtration before proceed?
Yes, you need to select “show drafts” option for that condition.
Can I redirect my URLs to another website’s URLs?
Yes, you can redirect your requested URLs to another websites URLs but make sure your requested URL must be within WordPress call.
Release date: August 4th, 2017
- Enhancement: Make compatible with WordPress 4.8.1
- Bug Fix: Localization issue resolved
Release date: June 8th, 2017
- Enhancement: Make compatible with WordPress 4.8
Release date: January 4th, 2017
- Enhancement: Make compatible with WordPress 4.7
Release date: September 8th, 2016
- Bug Fix: Redirection not working when special characters used in URL
Release date: December 9th, 2015
- Bug Fix: Admin Ajax calling multiple times
Release Date: October 16th, 2015
- Enhancement: Add localization
- Enhancement: UI improvements
- Enhancement: Sidebar added for fast submission of review and add ticket in support
- Bug Fix: Issue resolved with WP DEBUG
Release Date: June 9th, 2015
- Initial release