Find and delete duplicates posts, pages, custom post and 301 redirect to the new or old URL.
|Author:||Solwin Infotech (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-07-2015|
|Total downloads:||33 527|
|Active installs:||7 000+|
Click to start download
Duplicate Posts Dashboard With Detail
Duplicate Posts With Dynamic Pagination
301 Redirection List With Add/Delete Functionality
- Download the trash-duplicate-and-301-redirect.zip file and unzip it.
- Upload the trash-duplicate-and-301-redirect folder to the
- Activate the Trash Duplicate And 301 Redirection plugin from plugin page on wordpress admin area.
Alternatively, you can install the plugin automatically through the WordPress Admin
- Visit Plugins > Add New thorough admin panel
- Search for Trash Duplicate And 301 Redirection
- Click on Install Now button and then click on Activate Plugin link
Is plugin support with custom post type?
Yes, Trash Duplicate and 301 Redirect plugin supports with custom post type also.
Can I undo or revert my changes after I removed duplicate posts?
Yes you can. Once you done with process then those posts are simply moved on ‘Trash’, not fully deleted from sites. You can backup and live duplicate posts anytime with different naming.
Is there any selection as I can select my newest post from duplicate posts and remove all old ones?
Yes, there is one setting option available before following plugin steps. You can keep your oldest or newest post and remove remaining posts.
Can I include my ‘Draft Posts’ with this filtration before proceed?
Yes, you need to select “show drafts” option for that condition.
Can I redirect my URLs to another website’s URLs?
Yes, you can redirect your requested URLs to another websites URLs but make sure your requested URL must be within WordPress call.
Should I take a backup before using this tool?
Yes. We recommend as you should take a backup (specially database) before doing any plugin actions.
What happens if it deletes something I do not want to delete?
You should restore the backup you took of your website before you ran this tool.
Release date: May 22nd, 2018
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.9.6
- Fixed: Make changes as per GDPR rules
Release date: November 21st, 2017
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.9
Release date: November 7th, 2017
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.8.3
Release date: October 2nd, 2017
- Updated: Change text-domain to ‘trash-duplicate-and-301-redirect’ to make plugin compatible for translate.wordpress.org
Release date: September 29th, 2017
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.8.2
Release date: September 20th, 2017
- Updated: Change Admin UI
- Fixed: pagination and total duplicate count issues solved
Release date: August 4th, 2017
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.8.1
- Fixed: Localization issue resolved
Release date: June 8th, 2017
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.8
Release date: January 4th, 2017
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.7
Release date: September 8th, 2016
- Fixed: Redirection not working when special characters used in URL
Release date: December 9th, 2015
- Fixed: Admin Ajax calling multiple times
Release Date: October 16th, 2015
- Added: Localization support
- Updated: UI improvements
- Updated: Sidebar added for fast submission of review and add ticket in support
- Fixed: Issue resolved with WP DEBUG
Release Date: June 9th, 2015
- Initial release