Show the WordPress.org translation stats in your installed plugins list.
|Author:||Pedro Mendonça (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-11-2018|
Click to start download
Translation Stats shown in WordPress plugins page
Translation Stats installed plugins list
Translation Stats settings tab
Translation Stats tools tab
What are the plugin subprojects?
- Development – Translation of the Development version of the plugin
- Development Readme – Readme of the Development version of the plugin page on wp.org/plugins
- Stable – Translation of the Stable version of the plugin
- Stable Readme – Readme of the Stable version of the plugin page on wp.org/plugins
How can I translate a plugin?
- Register and login in wp.org
- Click on the plugin subproject stats bar you want to translate
- Read the Polyglots Translator’s Handbook
- Translate according the rules of your Locale Translation Team
Should I translate both Stable and Development?
Since mid-April 2016, not only new strings but also edits are synced between dev and stable (both ways, only approved translations). When a plugin releases a new version all translations are copied from dev to stable. Read more…
Is this plugin compatible with Dark Mode?
Yes, Translation Stats includes a color scheme that works specifically with the plugin Dark Mode.
Can I help translating this plugin to my own language?
Yes you can! If you want to translate this plugin to your language, please click here.
Can I contribute to this plugin?
Sure! You are welcome to report any issues or add feature suggestions on the GitHub repository.
- Fix uninstall function
- Fix Author links
- Add Author column to plugins list – feature suggestion from Webdados
- Add links to plugins and authors
- Fix WordPress Coding Standards errors
- Add Translation Stats settings page
- Add installed plugins table to select only the plugins you want to manage translation stats to reduce http requests
- Add option to enable or disable warnings of translation projects
- Add options to reset settings and clean cache to force update the translation stats
- Add option to specify the translation language you want
- Add option to choose to keep or delete plugin data on uninstall
- Add uninstall file
- Fix Translation Stats column show/hide logic
- Use WordPress Coding Standards
- Add WordPress core notices styles to error messages
- Add assets
- Minor code improvements
- Readme update
- Initial release.