Connect with customers better by speaking their language. Try free for 30 days, with no…
|Author:||Translatewise (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-08-2021|
Click to start download
Hi, welcome to TranslateWise chat! Try a new multilingual chat for your website with a free trial and an incredibly simple UX.
On average, 30% of your website visitors mother language does not match your website’s language. TranslateWise chat automatically detects the customer’s native language and translates into 140 languages.
Now, you can build stronger relationships with your customers. Forget language barriers. Scale your online business with TranslateWise.
WHY TRANSLATEWISE CHAT?
- Realtime translation to 140+ languages
- Incredibly easy to use
- Simple setup with no obligations
- Free 30-day trial
EXTRA BENEFITS TO HELP YOU PROVIDE TRULY BETTER CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- Direct emails from chat – let customers send emails to you directly. No need to search for your email address
- Built-in FAQ section
- Facebook Messenger integration – adding Facebook Messenger to TranslateWise chat takes just a few clicks and enables you to reply from one application
- Analytics dashboard to keep track of your online support
- Tools for teams
TranslateWise chat is one of the most lightweight chats on the market, and will not slow down your website.
Use the WordPress Multilingual Live Chat plugin by TranslateWise to add a live chat support centre to your website. It’s quick and easy. Serve your customers better!
Set-up and customize chat in minutes
- Choose colour
- Add logo
- Set up opening hours
- Choose left or right widget alignment on your website
- Decide if you require email to start the chat
Reply faster in any language
Our chat uses only paid and highly accurate translation technologies.
– Answer easily all your customers with real-time translation
– Choose when to apply the translation
– Achieve maximum conversion with TranslateWise chat
Powerful tools for great customer experience
- Build your customer support center.
- Chat, send emails or find quick answers through your FAQ – all in one place.
- Add tags to categorize and filter conversations
- File upload support – send and receive files via chat widget
- Seen/not seen – your support agents and customers can see when message has been seen
- Unlimited chat history
- Desktop and mobile support – manage all conversation from your computer or mobile device
Never miss your customers’ messages. And don’t keep customers waiting for yours.
- Get notified via email of new chat messages
- Customer notifications – if your customer has not heard from you in 3 minutes, they will be given an option to add their email and get notified when you answer them
- Team members – instant notifications if you have transferred a message to your team member
Tools for teams
Our chat has flexible tools for individuals and small teams to grow. Work together for success.
– Add team members
– Choose roles
– Chat transfer – assign conversations to relevant team members
– Leave notes to each other
All website and social media messages in one place
- Adding Facebook Messenger to TranslateWise chat takes just a few clicks and enables you to reply from one application
- Reply easily from your computer or smartphone
- Drive even more action with integrated social media
30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH NO OBLIGATIONS.
Install the WordPress plugin and try all the benefits of the TranslateWise chat. No need for any credit cards or commitments.
TranslateWise Chat pricing is fully transparent and scales as your e-com grows.
See the plans here.
- STEP 1: After installing the plugin, create your account here: chat.translatewise.com/register
- STEP 2: Follow the onboarding steps to complete the installation process
STEP 3: Navigate to your WordPress Settings – TranslateWise Chat page, paste the chat script and save
You are now LIVE and ready to support your customers, in any language
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
- For documentation and tutorials go to our tutorials page here.
- If you need help or support, please contact us via our chat or send an email to email@example.com
- For more information about live chat features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website.
Three things we believe about online customer support
– It should be multilingual – Online business has no borders. Your website has visitors from all over the world. Make them feel welcome.
– It should be hassle-free – We build tools with an easy and intuitive UI, so that your support team could focus on their fundamentals too.
– It should be scalable – The world is changing. With businesses and customers moving online, fast and scalable support becomes critical.
A. It’s easy. Go to our registration page here and create your account in a few clicks. This will be your main account and you will be the owner. You can invite additional team members to collaborate with.
A. Our chat is integrated with leading neural machine translation technologies. We only use paid technologies. The translations are highly accurate and conversations with customers can easily be done with the multilingual support.
A. Your online shop does not have to be multilingual, but your customers probably are. We see that 10-30% of conversations take place with clients whose mother language is not as your website’s language. We have automated detection of the client’s native language and can easily provide real-time translation in both directions. It’s a much more comfortable and pleasant experience for the customer. Imagine you can get service from the French e-shop in German language :).
We see that on average, online shops serve customers in 5 languages through chat. In total, our solution detects and translates into 140 languages.
A.There are sound, visual and email notifications available to make sure that no chat or message goes unnoticed.
A. No, there are currently no restrictions on storing chat archives. As the number of customers and conversations grows rapidly, we may offer a separate package to preserve our long history.
A. Currently, our solution is not consciously configurable for automated responses and is targeted at customer support teams who want to serve customers in real time.
According to customer research, 80% of the people don’t like bots and robots. There are very few e-shops that have been able to work well. That’s why we focus on customer-centric service.
A. Yes you can. Add all your FAQ questions and answers in your chosen language. Decide by each question, if you want to automatically translate it. You can modify each translated question and answer in any language.
A. Free trial is for 30 days. You can use all the features and serve your customers to evaluate if you like our chat solution and if it has made your customer experience better. If you decide to continue, please choose a suitable option from our packages here. Prices start from 19€ a month.
A. Yes, of course. If you did not find a good match from our existing packages, please directly contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a solution for you.
- Added more info how to get started in plugin
- Initial version