Link up your WordPress website with Traki
|Author:||Traki (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-05-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- Create an account with Traki
- Get your unique App ID, it’ll look something similar to this “0mS537l4rEhJnYI1o1A”.
- Install the plugin by uploading it to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Traki Analytics, enter your App ID and update.
- That’s it!
- Release version
- Added banner & logos for WP
- Fixed SVN
- Added assets to SVN