Tradies is based on Getting Things Done® by David Allen's GTD® Methodology, and has the simplified functionalities of Asana and Trello all in on …
|Author:||TradiesCRM.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-07-2019|
Click to start download
Tradies is a simple job quoting and invoicing plugin along with a simple To do’s system to manage projects on the dashboard. Forms filled on website frontend by site visitors can prefill a quote in the backend for you as a draft ready to be sent out once job is priced up
Tradies was made for the construction industry that helps tradies, builders, contractors or any small business wanting run their business within wordpress.
Easily create quotes, manually through the admin or using a form on your website (you or potential clients can use this form to create quotes), edit, add images, html or whatever you like. When ready, download as pdf or print or send to client, where the potential client can view the quote online and hit accept button if they approve or send a message back to you why they disapprove. Once the quote is approved you could have it automatically convert to an invoice. Further, you can track if the quotes been read. A truly professional system, which will help you convert more leads.
Easily add items to your invoice from a preconfigured selection of products and services you offer. Once you are happy, download as pdf or print or send your invoice directly by email which will present the invoice to your client online. Again, you can track if the invoice has been read. Once the client receives the invoice they are able to pay through paypal via a link online or whatever method they would like to pay with.
Business can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to. The To do section based on GTD lets you keep track of everything in one place, so you can get it all done and enjoy more peace of mind along the way. To do items can be displayed on your dashboard while you work throughout the day and moved around when priorities change or new tems added, just as you do in Trello and deleted as they are compeleted. Tags are used to group To Do items, so that you can see a group of To dos together and improve clarity.
- Drag/drop To do section based on the Getting Things Done® by David Allen’s GTD® Methodology.
- invoicing/Paypal Payments
- To do has ‘types’, so a to do can be customised to read ‘buy’, or ‘research’ or ‘build’, for example when shopping for material at the hardware for your current project you can select the buy type and see other projects which may need material to be purchased as well, so your not wasting time going back and forth to the hardware.
- The dashboard lists the selected to do items, in rows which can be moved around just like the Trello – kanban type system
- To dos also have Tags which allow you to group certain to do’s together. For example you could create a tag called ‘staff ‘ and that way when your having meetings with your staff you can only list to do’s in that group
- drag and drop, positioning to dos to the level of priority while within the table view
- auto proposal creating from forms filled in and sent from front end of website.
- To do’s on dashboard like trello and asana
- job sheet button on quote and invoices creates job sheet ready for printing
- plus much more being currently developed
- Help Bulders, trades people organise their day
- To do system based on Getting Things Done® by David Allen’s GTD® Methodology
- To do’s auto created on Trello like dashboard
- Quick, easy proposal creation, with accept now button when sent to client
- invoicing system