Tradies is based on Getting Things Done® by David Allen's GTD® Methodology, and has the simplified functionalities of Asana and Trello all in on …
|Author:||TradiesCRM.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-07-2019|
Click to start download
Tradies is a simple but powerful CRM for the construction industry that helps tradies, builders, contractors or any small business wanting run their business within one system.
Tradies includes a To do section which helps manage your business, a easy quoting area and even easier invoicing system plus more.
Business can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to. The To do section based on GTD lets you keep track of everything in one place, so you can get it all done and enjoy more peace of mind along the way. To do items can be displayed on your dashboard while you work throughout the day and moved around when priorities change or new tems added, just as you do in Trello and deleted as they are compeleted. Tags are used to group To Do items, so that you can see a group of To dos together and improve clarity.
Easily create quotes, manually through the admin or using a form on your website (you or potential clients can use this form to create quotes), edit, add images, html or whatever you like. When ready, send to client, where the potential client can view the quote online and hit accept button if they approve or send a message back to you why they disapprove. Once the quote is approved you could have it automatically convert to an invoice. Further, you can track if the quotes been read. A truly professional system, which will help you convert more leads.
Easily add items to your invoice from a preconfigured selection of products and services you offer. Once you are happy, send your invoice directly by email which will present the invoice to your client online. Again, you can track if the invoice has been read. Once the client receives the invoice they are able to pay through paypal via a link online or whatever method they would like to pay with.
- Drag/drop To do section based on the Getting Things Done® by David Allen’s GTD® Methodology.
- invoicing/Paypal Payments
- To do has ‘types’, so a to do can be customised to read ‘buy’, or ‘research’ or ‘build’, for example when shopping for material at the hardware for your current project you can select the buy type and see other projects which may need material to be purchased as well, so your not wasting time going back and forth to the hardware.
- The dashboard lists the selected to do items, in rows which can be moved around just like the Trello – kanban type system
- To dos also have Tags which allow you to group certain to do’s together. For example you could create a tag called ‘staff ‘ and that way when your having meetings with your staff you can only list to do’s in that group
- drag and drop, positioning to dos to the level of priority while within the table view
- auto proposal creating from forms filled in and sent from front end of website.
- To do’s on dashboard like trello and asana
- job sheet button on quote and invoices creates job sheet ready for printing
- plus much more being currently developed
- Help Bulders, trades people organise their day
- To do system based on Getting Things Done® by David Allen’s GTD® Methodology
- To do’s auto created on Trello like dashboard
- Quick, easy proposal creation, with accept now button when sent to client
- invoicing system
Plugin design/programming by
To do items are automatically place on the dashboard. Move items around. Left column items usually needs to be done soon. Right columns not so important.
Create invoices easily while on the road on your mobile.
To do in list view on the mobile.
Easily create quotes manually or auto created when website form is filled on your website.
When visitors on your website want a quote, they could fill out a form which wll auto generate a quote in the back end for you to work on with prefilled fields.
The CRM is made in way to that you should us the GTD - Getting Things Done® by David Allen's to help run your business smoothly while you grow without being overwhelmed by projects.
I Need help
Please get support from us via the wordpress forums
Can i capture form details into the CRM
yes, install the ‘contact 7’ plugin and use the following code to create a form and use the short code created by Contact 7 on any page you like to automaitcally create the form.
Overview of work required
Description of work required.. Budget, timeframe
[textarea tradies_description 20×4]
Extra info such as size, links etc
Under the mail tab, in the messages section paste the following so that you recieve the above details when filled out.
From: [tradies_client_name] <[tradies_client_email]>
Company name: [company-name]
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on (http://localhost:8888)
My invoices/quotes dont show
- make sure you enterd all the details in settings section
- try a different browser, if this solves the issue, you need to clear your cache and/or cookies.
- If your using Elementor de-activate it and re-activate it
- If your using Elementor, and you have setup single-page theme under the theme builder in the templates menu for Elementor Pro
this casues a conflict since the invoices use the single page to display invoices/quotes.
to over come this you need to delete this entry and create a custom single-page template within your theme
Industries that can use this CRM
Home Theatre installers
Hot Water Systems installers
Rain Water Tanks
Roofing / Roof Repairs
Security Screen Doors
Tilers / paving firms
Tradies can be used by anyone really, such as web designers, accountants, manufacturers etc.
- fix: notice errors on jobsheet
- Improved: added line items to jobsheet
- Fix: fixed issue with emails not arriving
- Improved: ajax search icon added beside to do, invoice buttons
- fix: invoice and jobsheet bug
- missing: directory includes/tradies-admin-search/
- Added: shortcut buttons in header
- Added: Ajax live search
- Added: prevent subscriber accessing plugin sections
- fix: phone number bug
- fix: minor bugs
- added details to overcome Elementor conflicts
- added users button to CRM menu
- sanitised/secured certain areas
- fix: bugs causing looping logouts
- Improved: added jobsheets printout facility
- Improved: Added phone number to client
- fix: bugs
- Improved: moved create terms/taxonomy to plugin activate function
- fix: to do post limit increase fom default 5 to 150 to display correctly on dashboard
- removed: simple custom post order test files
= 2.1.0 – 1/8/2019
* added: drag and drop functionality on to dos table
* added: proposal and invoicing system