A WordPress plugin that allows you to reduce image file sizes and optimize all images in the media library.
|Author:||ThemesPond (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-05-2017|
|Total downloads:||10 303|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
- Simply install as a normal WordPress plugin and activate.
- Go to TP Image Optimizer screen in Dashbroad
- Click Accept Install to get a free token key
- All images in library will be showed, just click to ONE CLICK OPTIMIZE with standard quantity or select another quality setting
Does the plugin replace existing images?
Yes, but only if the optimized version is smaller.
Does the plugin remove existing images?
No, this plugin doesn’t remove any images, just only makes image files smaller with the best quality.
I dont want the plugin replaced my original images, what i need to do?
The plugin provides a Size settings, you can uncheck Original option.
I optimized all images, but when I view images in browser, their sizes were not changed?
All images sizes were optimized, and they are smaller. Please check the browser cache.
What image format does the plugin supported?
Currently, It supports PNG and JPEG format.
What should I do if the plugin is interrupted when using “Run in background” mode?
This feature is very useful if you regenerate all WordPress images, allowing you to continue optimizing images without keeping browsers.
So, in the situation of interruption, you have to disable this feature by swithching the Run in background button to OFF.
2.1.0 (September 28, 2017) :
- Support disable ‘Run in Background’ feature for low hosting
- Fix bug Interrupt
2.0.3 (September 22, 2017) :
- Support CURL to increase performance of plugin
2.0.2 (September 12, 2017) :
- Fix bug conflict with WordPress admin
- Update sync image for some image uploaded when plugin disabled.
- Preload smooth effect
2.0.1 (September 08, 2017) :
- Fix bug conflicts with WordPress notice
- Fix bug interrupted by timeout
2.0.0 (September 07, 2017) :
- Change User Interface
- Improve user experience
- Add statistics chart about compressed images per month
- Fix bug about interruption in the process
- Add support link, social share and rating.
1.0.8 (August 04, 2017):
- Fix token bug
- Cronjob : Run in the background, don’t need keep browser when compression progress is running
- Auto update image to optimizer list of TP Image Optimizer
1.0.7 (July 19, 2017):
- Add coupon form
- Add user status
- Support PNG
- Fixed one token for one domain
- Fixed Saving X% out of center Css
1.0.6 (June 16, 2017):
- Compatible with WordPress 4.8
1.0.5 (June 6, 2017):
- Support for website disable cURL
- Add quick menu option on plugin list page
1.0.4 (May 29, 2017):
- Fix bug load image for PHP 5.3
- Style log box
1.0.3 (May 21, 2017):
- Improve performance updating images
- Improve sorting media list
- Fix some small bugs of Image Optimized statistics
1.0.2 (May 18, 2017):
- Support optimize for WordPress 4.0
- Auto fix error
- Improve user experience
- Show detail statistics after being optimized
- Support PHP 5.3
1.0.1 (May 16, 2017):
- Improve load api speed
- Manual compressing feature for an image
- Optimize responsive
1.0.0 (May 12, 2017):
- Initial Public Release