Simply the easiest way to add a topbar to your website. Create a notification bar in no-time and show a message to your visitors (and a button).
|Author:||WP Darko (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-12-2014|
|Total downloads:||32 316|
|Active installs:||7 000+|
Click to start download
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin
- Find our Top Bar plugin by WP Darko and click Install now
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of top-bar.zip to your plugins directory, which usually is /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin
Go to the plugin’s documentation for information on how to use it.
No limitation for the Free version
The Free version of the Top Bar plugin is not limited.
The PRO version gives you access to a lot of new features: allow users to close the top bar, choose an initial state, add a bottom border, set a time before the top bar appears, make it visible only for guests or registered users, change the font-size and choose among many, many new colors.
- POT files included (/lang/)
- French translation included
- Spanish translation included
Go to the plugin’s documentation if you need more information on how to use this plugin.
Find help in our forums for this plugin (we’ll answer you fast, promise).
- Plugin is now translation ready
- Added French translation
- Added Spanish translation
- Minor CSS fixes
- Cleaning code
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial release