This plugin displays a manually or randomly selected image of a chosen gallery from the great plugin NextGEN Gallery.
|Author:||Marc Schmidt (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||2.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-12-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 137|
Click to start download
This plugin is just as simple as it sounds. If you already use the fabulous plugin NextGEN Gallery than the titleimage plugin gives you the ability to display the first image or a random image from a selected NexGEN Gallery. This selected image will be displayed with the php function call showTitleimage(), which can be used inside your templates. The best place would be inside the index.php file after the get_header(); call.
The following parameters are accessible on the Tools->Titleimage administration page:
- State - Switches the display of the titleimage on or off.
- Gallery - Selects the NGG Ressource-Gallery
- Image selection - Selects the image that should be displayed from the given gallery. It is possible to select the first image, a random image or a specified image.
- Imagesize - Defines the maximum Imagewidth and -height.
- Image Link - An URL with which the image will be linked.
- Image Subtitle - Enables the image subtitle in different options (Gallery description, Image description, Individual text, No subtitlte).
- Subtitle Link - An URL with which the subtitle will be linked.
- Style - Defines wether the default CSS or an individual CSS File should be used.
New in Version 0.7.1
- Added htmlspecialchars_decode function for installation on php 4.* versions.
New in Version 0.7
- The plugin will now work even without the PHP directive "short_open_tag" turned "off".
- The image can now get an own link, independet from the subtitle link, an additional link attributes to apply CSS classes etc.
- GUI cleanup
You will find more information on pixelshifter.de, but for now in german language only ... sorry for that.