Here is a short description of the plugin. This should be no more than 150 characters. No markup here.
|Author:||Khan Mohammad Rashedun-Naby (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-03-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 773|
Click to start download
Tiny YouTube Post Widget Screenshot.
YouTube URL meta box assigned to post.
YouTube URL meta box assigned to page.
YouTube URL meta box assigned to post category.
YouTube URL meta box assigned to post tags.
Is it have any shortcode to display the assigned video anywhere else?
Yes. You can. Just read the description.
What about ‘Display Default YouTube URL if post URL input is empty’ check box?
If this is checked and you’ve not assigned any video with a post then it’s gonna display the default video you provided in the widget for the post.
Can I assign video to categories or tags?
Yes. You can. Just look at the screenshots.
Can I enable the option to only for particular post type?
Yes. You can.
Can I enable the option to only for particular type of taxonomy?
Yes. You can.
- Multiple user role based authentication added.
- Some code improvement.
- Some bug fixed.
- Fixed some functions and made compatible with WordPress 4.6.1 .
- Fully refactored with WordPress Plugin Development Boilerplate.
- “Post Type” selection support added. Means now you can define the post types where this plugin should execute its functionality.
- “Taxonomy” selection support added. Means now you can define the taxonomies where this plugin should execute its functionality.
- User role based authentication added.
- Shortcode functionality added.
- Fixed Some functions and made compatible with WordPress 4.3 .
- Initial version.