Remove the icons associated with Timeline Express announcements.
|Author:||Code Parrots (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||WP 4.0 & T|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-12-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 570|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
1.2.0 – September 10th, 2017
- Tweaked the shortcode generate section for Timeline Express Pro v2 API.
- Prevent the no icons stylesheet from loading if the styles module is loaded in the Pro version (v2.0+).
- Change class from ‘no-icons’ to ‘no-icon’ to match the Pro version syntax.
- Prevent duplicate ‘no-icon’ class if user has ‘hide icons’ checked in pro version (v2.0+) and the `no-icons=”1″“ shortcode parameter is set.
1.1.1 – February 12th, 2017
- Updated styles to work with Timeline Express Pro horizontal timelines.
1.1.0 – February 8th, 2017
- Resolved styling issue between Timeline Express free/pro.
- Removed excess CSS files and consolidated into a single file
- Tweak grunt tasks.
1.0.0 – December 27th, 2017
- Initial release.