Create tiled sliders with various eye-catching sliding effects
|Author:||Crosstec GmbH & Co. KG (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-06-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 890|
Click to start download
Tired of standard sliders? Roll your own!
Build your own slideshow and put together highly customizable tiles by a simple drag and drop interface.
The plugin ships with its own post type for sliding content.
It's simple: create some posts, add a featured image (if any) and choose one or more of the existing tile types. The plugin will then display the HTML and images you posted and display the way you like.
See the Demo
*** Tutorial Video ***
Features of the plugin include:
- 3 different tile types with plenty of options to customize
- Various sliding and transition effects
- Highly intuitive, drag-and-drop user interface
- Integrate seamlessly with WordPress admin interface
- Compatible with WordPress Import/Exporter
- Unlimited number of reusable slideshow templates
- Highly extensible
- Developer friendly with dozens of actions and filters
More information at Crosstec.de.