Secure your WordPress with ThreatPress. Daily checks your site plugins & themes against our database of vulnerabilities.
|Author:||ThreatPress (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-05-2017|
Click to start download
For FAQ and more information, please go to ThreatPress or contact us.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PHP 5.4
- Fixed an issue with an expired password timestamp
- Tweak: wp-config.php permissions check in diganostic tab
- Added Diagnostic tab
- Tested with Google Invisible reCaptcha by ThreatPress
- Changed the way we get the data about plugin vulnerability
- Added a language file
- Small styling tweaks
- Excluded some files for checksum check
- Initial release.