Import your demo content, widgets and theme settings with one click for themegrill themes
|Author:||ThemeGrill (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-12-2016|
|Total downloads:||479 722|
|Active installs:||100 000+|
Click to start download
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of ThemeGrill Demo Importer, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “ThemeGrill Demo Importer” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our demo importer plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our demo importer plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What themes this plugin supports?
- The plugin currently only supports ThemeGrill themes.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the GitHub repository.
ThemeGrill Demo Importer is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
1.4.3 – 23-04-2018
- Support – Cenote theme.
1.4.2 – 25-12-2017
- Fix – Disable WooCommerce setup wizard for demo import.
- Fix – Styling issue caused by missing