The Themedy Toolbox extends functionality of our Themedy Themes. It provides a easy to use shortcodes plugin to easily add buttons, columns, social ic
|Author:||Themedy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-09-2014|
|Total downloads:||16 893|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the
themedy-toolboxfolder to your to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the themedy-toolbox.zip via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and select the zip from your local computer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the page/post editor and you should see a new button on your toolbar (the icon is a grey button with our /// logo mark)
- On the popup that appears, choose which shortcode you would like to add from the left and then fill out the options on the right.
- Click the Insert Shortcode button to add the shortcode to the editor.
- To enable the Custom CSS module visit Tools -> Themedy Toolbox to enable it.
- Update FontAwesome to 4.7.0
- Fix missing replicate menu option on multsite installs
- Fix WP-CLI Errors
- Removed Google Map options from front end, use a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/ank-google-map/ instead.
- Remove video option from shortcode builder, you can use WordPress’s default embed tools for videos. Old video / manually created video shortcodes will continue to function.
- Add more Google Map options to the themedy map shortcode, minZoom, maxZoom, scrollwheel, scaleControl, draggable, zoomControl, fullscreenControl.
- Fix JS Warning
- Upgrade FontAwesome to 4.6.1
- Tools -> Themedy Toolbox has two new options to unload the bundled FontAwesone / Fontello fonts if you are not using them.
- Remove bundled FontAwesome files as they are loaded from MaxCDN
- Fix potentional conflict with Site Orgin CSS plugin
- Fix plugin header error
- Add backwards compatibility for old Font Awesome icons
- Load YouTube / Vimeo via HTTP / HTTPS depending on users site automatically.
- Fix conflict with Contact Forms 7 plugin
- Update Custom CSS Module
- Upgrade Font Awesome to 4.3
- Add all font awesome icons to select icon screen (now 519 choices!)
- Add the ability to use Font Awesome attributes (like spin icon)
- Add note about using double quotes in button labels
- Misc fixes
- Load visual editor icon on post / pages / custom post types only to reduce conflicts with visual editors with other plugins.
- Fix tinymce ref error
- Fixes for renamed wp-content directory
- Add compatibility mode for old Themedy Visual Designer shortcodes
- Add Themedy Replicate script to replicate demo site setup
- Add Custom CSS module
- First release.