Allows for use of uploaded stylesheets (.css files) to be used alongside any theme
|Author:||Jakob Shoptaw (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-02-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 030|
Click to start download
- Install TISS either via the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the plugin folder (
theme-independent-stylesheets) to your server’s WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Moved “Help” from settings page body into built-in WordPress help tab
- Changed plugin text domain to fall in line with WordPress’s internationalization standards (as per https://developer.wordpress.org/plugins/internationalization/how-to-internationalize-your-plugin/#text-domains)
- Fixed a small typo in the plugin name definition of the TISSHEETS_PLUGIN_NAME constant
- Updated settings-page headings to match WordPress 4.4’s new heading structure on admin pages
- Small change to make
require_oncefor plugin definitions more specific to avoid possible
- Initial release.