Text Domain Inspector is a plugin that helps to inspect text domains of translatable strings
|Author:||Sti3bas (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-07-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Have you ever been frustrated when trying to find the text domain of translatable string you want to translate? This task can be challenging and it can take a lot of your time even if you have code reading skills.
This plugin aims to solve this problem by allowing website administrator to inspect text domains of translatable strings directly in the browser.
How to use:
* Press “Inspect Text Domains” button in admin menu bar;
* Red dots will appear next to translatable strings;
* Hover the red dot to view the text domain;
* Open source code in the browser to view text domains in HTML attributes (ctrl+u (Windows) / cmd+opt+u (Mac));
* HTML documents;
* HTML fragments;
* HTML attributes;
* Plain text;
* Dynamically loaded content (through AJAX);
In the browser.
HTML attributes which are visible in the browser.
HTML attributes in the source code.
JSON AJAX response.
- Initial version.