Allows you to check who is in a TinyChat room and who is on Video/Audio.
|Author:||Ruddernation Designs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-10-2016|
Click to start download
- Q. Can I use this if I’m not logged in?
Q. How do I add it to my blog/website?
- A. Just go to the backend and on appearance select menus, From there you can add your page, It’ll be tcroomspy by default.
- This will auto create the page for you and insert the shortcode, Just type in the Tinychat room name in the search box and click Spy,
It’ll show the images and selected data for who is in the room, number of users and moderators and how many are using video/audio.
- Fully updated to use Json data instead of XML so errors will no longer be an issues, Also it’s much faster to respond.
- Fixed the over 36 character limit errors, Now anything over 36 charaters will come up with no results, also updated the css.
- I’ve had to add a timeout function due to Tinychats servers being unresponsive at times, Change from $names to $users for anyone looking at the code.
- This is now Deprecated! Apologies to anyone affected, License is now MIT so feel free to carry this plugin on, Just ask me to add you as a contributor, Please use https://www.tinychat-spy.com
- This still no longer works but I’ve removed all the code to stop errors.
- Removed the URL to the API domain due to an header issue with WordPress.
- Name change and showing it as ‘Depreciated’, This does not work anymore! apologize for that.
- I’ve now added a
- This is no longer working so please use https://www.tinchat.cf/directory to view the users in chat rooms.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.0 with no issues.
- I’ve still not had time to do this, but I will get around to doing it at some point,
So please use https://www.tinchat.cf/directory to see who is on Tinychat, This will show all the rooms and display users images.