Adds online appointment booking to your WordPress site … for FREE !
|Author:||Satoshi Kawase (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-07-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 222|
Click to start download
Add online booking to your sidebar with the TalkHours Widget
Schedules display as modal dialogs that don't distract from your site's design
Clients simply pick a time and enter in their contact information
Signing up and setting up your availability is easy
What is TalkHours?
TalkHours like having a online receptionist 24/7. It’s a tool people and businesses can use to:
- Manage their availability schedule
- Publish those schedules online for customers to book
- Coordinate communication and payment logistics
Free? What’s the catch?
No catch – our basic service is free. We just ask that you spread the love. We do charge for pro features like credit card billing, custom branding, and questionnaires.
To learn more about pro, click here
How do I manage my schedule?
- You set times of the day which you available to talk and then link you Google Calendar to TalkHours
- A TalkHours schedule is generated that makes booking your time a simple point-and-click activity.
- Scheduling conflicts are automatically detected and only available times are displayed.
- You share your TalkHours schedule by simply adding a few lines of code to your website, blog or email, or WordPress page
- Initial WordPress submission