No more old static tables, make your HTML tables sortable.
|Author:||Farhan Noor (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-11-2014|
|Total downloads:||30 749|
|Active installs:||7 000+|
Click to start download
Table Sorter turns standard HTML table (with THEAD and TBODY tags) into a sortable table without page refresh. It works on every table, whether it is coded in the wordpress template(theme) file or generated from the wordpress editor. This plugin is very handy for theme developers. It has many useful features including :
- Multi-column sorting.
- Disable sorting from particular column(s).
- Sort multiple columns simultaneously.
- Cross-browser support
For complete documentation and demo, please visit WP Table Sorter plugin support page.
NOTE This plugin works at code level hence do not provide any settings or options page.
- Added support for accented letters.
- Fixed issues, improved ui exprience.
- Fixed early hook of the scripts, which caused errors in the WP_DEBUG mode.
- 1st version of the plugin.