Easily add an beautiful tabbed login widget to your site's sidebar.
|Author:||Vivek Marakana (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-09-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||59 781|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
Tabbed Login Widget has a widget to allow you to have a login form in the sidebars of your wordpress powered blog.
It lets users login, and then redirects them back to the page they logged in from rather than the back end, it also shows error messages.
If you want to change look, you can request me for customization at : email@example.com
This is my first plug-in so please give me some review about this and post questions to support forum if any...
Edit: Now you can easily create login page using shortcode. For more refer to FAQs.
Copyrights: You can redistribute this plugin with or without any changes. However, you can not sell or charge for the distribution of the plugin without authors written permission.
Translation Credits :
- Catalan - cubells firstname.lastname@example.org
- French - FxB email@example.com
- Gujarati - PrashantM firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hindi - PrashantM email@example.com
- Italian - Macitaly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bosnian - Kenan Dervisevic email@example.com
- Dutch - Elkana Oosterveen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish(Chile) - iformas email@example.com
- Slovak - Martin Kucharik firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turkish - Fatih Beytar email@example.com
- Korean - David firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian - Ovlasov email@example.com
- Swahili - Maoulida Mondoha firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish - Cesar Esposito email@example.com
- Chinese - Tim Ren firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swedish - Fredrik Johnsson email@example.com
- German - Florian Gabele firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lithuanian - Edgaras Samuson email@example.com
- Albanian - Revista Minerva firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulgarian - Vlado Vladov email@example.com
- Persian - Amir Maskani firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romanian - Luke Twister email@example.com
- Portuguese - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greek - ΑΚΗΣ ΜΑΝΩΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ email@example.com
- Thai - kittiphum chompoopan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Czech - Miroslav Rybníček email@example.com
How to use shortcode?
You can use the shortcode in the following manner :
NOTE : DON’T add “px” after pixels i.e. Don’t write width=”200px” just write width=”200″
Can i have this widget in my language?
Currently this plugin is available in more than 15 languages. Supported languages are listed in description of the plugin. More laguages are being added continuously.
Thanks to the community for language support. Also you can support translating this plugin in your language if your language is not currently supported.
This widget doesn’t show ‘Register’ Tab.Why?
It is because you probably haven’t enable registration feature. To enable it go to the dashboard > Settings > General, and check “Anyone can register”.
This plug-in does not look good with my theme. What do i do?
You can change style ‘css/tabbed-login.css’ by yourself or if you need professional help you can request me for customization at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have more question, post it to support forum.
- Made Compatible with WordPress 4.3
- Bug fixes related to height of the widget
- Updated few files to fix some bugs
- Added language support for Greek
- Added language support for Thai and Czach (04/03/2014)
- Shortcode added for integration in page
- Added language support for Swedish
- Added language support for German, Lithuanian and Albanian(26/03/2013)
- Added language support for Bulgarian(28/03/2013)
- Added language support for Persian(03/04/2013)
- Added language support for Romanian, Portuguese(16/07/2013)
- File Indexing problem fixed
- Added language support for Swahili and Spanish(Spain)
- Added language support for Chinese(14/10/2012)
- Bug fixed (Login/Logout redirection fixed)
- Added language support for Russian
- bug fixed (Welcome message length when avatar is disabled)
- Added language support for Korean
- Localization ready version
- Added language support for Catalan, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Bosnian, Dutch and Spanish(Chile)
- Added language support for Slovak (11/9/2012)
- Added language support for Turkish (13/9/2012)
- Initial Release