A full IDE inside your WordPress! Syntax highlighting and powerfull IDE features
in WP plugin editor, themes editor and article HTML editor.
|Author:||Miloš Đekić (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-06-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||23 193|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Synchi IDE empowers you with syntax highlighting and powerful IDE features in WP plugin editor, themes editor and article HTML editor. Plugin is based on CodeMirror library.
Visit the project page to learn more.
A full IDE inside WordPress
Synchi is a full IDE! You no longer need an external code editor, since you can enjoy code creation experience inside your WordPress, from any location.
No need to leave the plugin/themes editor page for saving files, they are now opened in tabs for your convenience. You can also create new files and folders, delete and copy/cut existing files and folders!
You can enjoy syntax highlight and basic IDE features (search/replace,code formatting, line highlight...) in HTML article editor without conflicts with TinyMCE. Full screen is enabled too for both articles and text/HTML widgets editor. Enjoy!
- syntax highlight for a number of programming languages in themes/plugins editor, articles editor and text/HTML widgets editor
- editor themes for comfortable coding experience
- full screen editing
- plugins/themes ajax file browser
- tabbed files editing (remembering last opened tabs)
- create/delete/copy/move files and folders via AJAX
- preview image files inside the IDE
- line numbers (with highlighting option)
- line wrapping
- brackets matching
- goto line
- code auto-format
- comment/uncomment code
- search code (with regex search)
- replace code (with regex search)
- Keyboard shortcut for every editor control
- Localization enabled
Supported programming languages for syntax highlight
- PHP (.php files)
- CSS (.css files)
- HTML (.html and htm files)
- XML (.xml files)
- MySQL (.sql files)
The code is well documented and understandable. Additional plugin information, screenshots and contact information is available at http://milos.djekic.net
Synchi has localization support. Currently, the IDE is available for:
- Serbian (Српски)
Miloš Đekić is a software enthusiast from Belgrade, Serbia. He loves to create useful software.