Shows a popup with Yes/No options. One of the best plugin for +18 adult sites or any sites, that requires any confirmation from a visitor to see the w
|Author:||Surbma (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-12-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 472|
Click to start download
surbma-yes-no-popupfolder to the
- Activate the Surbma – Yes/No Popup plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to settings page: Settings -> Yes/No Popup
- Set the Popup content and display options.
- That’s it. 🙂
What is this plugin good for?
This plugin shows a simple popup with two options: Yes or No. One option is set a cookie, so popup will disappear for the visitor and the other option is redirecting the visitor to another url set by you. This solution is very good for +18 adult sites or any other website, that require any confirmation. This plugin can be used by online marketers also.
What does Surbma mean?
It is the reverse version of my last name. 😉
- Added WPML compability, so now options can be translated with WPML’s String Translation.
- Admin UI code enhancements.
- NEW admin UI.
- Added Donation link.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9 version.
- Membership mode! New options for membership sites.
- Added “Always show Popup for NOT logged in users” option.
- Added “One button mode (Show only Popup Button 1)” option.
- Added “Except on this page” option to “EVERYWHERE” option, to let you choose one page, where the popup will not show up. Good for registration or login pages.
- Improved cookie read method to make it compatible with server side caching.
- Added Debug mode option to settings page.
- Added Hide Popup for logged in users option to settings page.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8 version.
- Added new condition: post category.
- Minor CSS fix for buttons with long text.
- NEW Feature: Themes. There are 3 new themes added now and more are coming. Check out the two new full page themes to hide everything behind the popup!
- Admin styles are loading from local file, instead of external CDN. This is a strict plugin development rule.
- First version to prepare for the official WordPress repo.
- Added option to conditionally show popup.
- Added option to set cookie expiration.
- Added debug mode, so popup will show always.
- A lot of changes to make it work actually.
- Added settings page.
- Every text can be modified.
- Initial commit.