|Author:||Daiv Mowbray (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.6|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-03-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 356|
Click to start download
- Only loads custom code for the specific post or page.
- Customize the appearence or functionality of each page or post.
- All entered css will be active on this post.
- Short code to display your custom code directly into the post.
The following options are available:
- Show custom Css metabox on edit screens or turn it off.
- Set the minimum user level to be able to use the custom meta boxes.
- Automatically works well with Prettify GC Syntax Highlighter plugin. Good for front side syntax highlighting. loads 42k in 2 different js and css, loads for all pages, regardless of post having code.
- Automatically works well with Google Syntax Highlighter for WordPress plugin. This plugin loads 44 k. in 14 different js and css files, though it is easy enough to prevent loading all of the js files,
Caveats - automatic syntax coloring
The following plugins will still work as expected, but useing the superslider-perpost-code shortcode will not be automatically colored. You will still need to use the code highlighter plugin as instructed. Which typically relies on a shortcode wrapped around your code in the post.
If you use a specific syntax highlighter and would like it to work nice with the SuperSlider-Perpost-Code plugin let me know.
- There are no special instructions for upgrading
- deactivation of the plugin will not erase your custom code from the data base.
Why isn’t the code working on my category listing page or blog page?
*The default setting is set to only show on single posts and page pages.
To change this you will need to edit lines 270 and 281 of the plugin file, change is_single to is_archive or just remove the conditional completely.
What is the shortcode to display my custom css?
What does the css shortcode display?
<pre class=”custom_css”> your css code </pre>
What does the js shortcode display?
What are the short code options?
line = “6”, linenums = “true/false”, highlight =”3-6, 4-8″
Line is the first line of the code to show. Linenums are to display line numbers or not.
Highlight is a comma delimited list and or a group of lines to highlight.
These shortcode options only work in combination with a syntax highlight plugin.
SuperSlider-perpost-code does not highlight your displayed code on its own.
- fixed assorted php notices
- first public launch