Slidein login panel, uses mootools 1.4
|Author:||Daiv (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-06-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||47 837|
Click to start download
Add some style to your site with this slide-in login-register-dashboard panel or multi-widget panel. Theme based, animated, automatic user detection, uses mootools 1.4.5 java script. This plugin is part of the SuperSlider series. Get more supersliders at supersliders
- dashboard links in the slidein panel
- Load the slidein panel with widgets.
- complete global control from options page
- Control transition time, type.
This plugin can be seen in use here:
Why isn’t my login working?
How do I change the style of the login?
I recommend that you move the folder plugin-data to your wp-content folder if you already have a plugin-data folder there, just move the superslider folder. Remember to change the css location option in the settings page for this plugin. Or edit directly: wp-content/plugins/superslider-show/plugin-data/superslider/ssLogin/custom/custom.css Alternatively, you can copy those rules into your WordPress themes, style file. Then remember to change the css location option in the settings page for this plugin.
The stylesheet doesn’t seem to be having any effect?
Check this url in your browser:
If you don’t see a plaintext file with css style rules, there may be something wrong with your .htaccess file (mod_rewrite). If you don’t know how to fix this, you can copy the style rules there into your themes style file.
How do I use different graphics and symbols for the tab?
You can upload your own images to
- fixed a backside js error
- added some css rules
- added missing js file
- Added the panel type option
- Added the load with widgets option
- Added widget tab text options
- updated language functions – now is able to translate
- updated functions to WP 3+.
- added theme folder as optional css file storage option
- updated css to use css3 rounded corners on tab.
- fixed link to settings page
- added save options upon deactivation option
- fixed salutation at tab top when not logged in.
- fixed css issue with IE.
- logged in user name link repaired, now works.
- updated for WP 2.9
- added as submenu for superslider
- fixed IE css png with gifs
- changed js var names to avoid conflicts
- fixed theme independence from ss-base.
- adjustments to the css and tab graphics.
- made xhtml compliant.
- fixed css bugs, tab overflow, display block.
- fixed graphics for the panel bottom on vertical slider.
- changed theme graphics to css sprites.
- changed css loader to use wp_enqueue_style
- changed the logout redirect to work properly on home page
- added option to define any custom link to open the slidein panel
- updated java script to be compatable with jquery
- updated mootools to 1.2.3
- added slide to page top when using custom link
- changed the hidden tab text to css controlled.
- changed tab class to logintab
- issue with the css failed on safari
- admin tabs fixed
- first public launch