SuperButtons lets You create sleek and **stylish web buttons** for Your website with just a few clicks.
|Author:||Illimar Tambek (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9.2|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-04-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 366|
Click to start download
SuperButtons lets You create sleek and stylish web buttons for Your website with just a few clicks.
Easy to use
You don’t need any technical knowledge to create awesome web buttons – it’s as easy as creating a simple text link. You don’t need Photoshop or any other image editing software!
SuperButtons works in all major browsers and degrade gracefully in older browsers – which means that they look great everywhere!
Which simply means: the buttons can be any size, any color, any style.
- Create buttons easily – just click the “Create a SuperButton” button in Your WordPress toolbar.
- Scalable – buttons can be any size, any content, any style
- Doesn’t require Photoshop or any othe image editing software
- Works in all major browsers
- Add images to your buttons.
- Use it in Your theme or plugin – just call the create_superbutton() function to create a sleek web button anywhere in Your theme or plugin!
- Customize link title attribute
- Choose from the 10 predefined syles or create Your own!
If You add images to your buttons, they should be 16x16 pixels, png or gif is preferred for transparent backgrounds.
A nice gradient, web 2 style button is born!
Or use shortcode (it is automatically generated when You are using the form)
You can even go crazy and style the button text, or add an image!
Just fill out the small form to create Your button
Create super awsome buttons like this!
Is this plugin cool?
It sure is!
- Fixed a bug that messed up widgets drag and drop.
- Initial release.