A sweet, simple event calendar plugin. Create your events and show them on a simple calendar. That's it.
|Author:||Pippin Williamson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-10-2012|
|Total downloads:||53 931|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the ‘sugar-calendar-lite’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the new Events post type and create some events
- Display the calendar on any page with [sc_events_calendar]
- View the archive of events at yoursite.com/events
Can I have recurring events?
The non-lite version has recurring options for weekly, monthly, and yearly events.
Can I display Google Maps with my Events?
Yes, there is a free add-on plugin for showing maps. This add-on works with both lite and full versions of Sugar Event Calendar.
Can I have event registration forms?
- Update to use dashicons
- Updated sc_before_event_content action and sc_after_event_content action to run on archive pages as well as singular event pages.
- Fixed an incorrect variable name
- Added Spanish translation files
- Replaced the dashboard menu with a dashicon, props Devin Walker
- Fixed a bug with Week Start Day being set to Monday
- Fixed a bug with the Year/Month drop down
- Fixed an undefined index error
- Fixed a display issue with some months
- Fixed an issue with child elements when loading the calendar via ajax
First release of lite version.