Subiz Live Chat is the enterprise-grade live chat software for website. With Subiz Live Chat, they are just a click away!
|Author:||mrsubiz (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-04-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||12 918|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Driving traffic to your website is hard. Making them stay is even harder. Your products may outstanding, your web design may be well designed. But in fact, people are opting out of your site just because your instant support is nowhere to be found. Like any brick-and-mortar store, an online shop can barely function well without a virtual real-time salesman. It’s not the kind who stay behind the e-mailbox and takes hours to respond. Nor the man who can only be reached after wading through those infuriating automated phone trees. It must be a live chat agent, who can satisfy customers' needs in a jiffy.
Subiz offers a professional customer interaction channel where sales and customer service reps are able to proactively engage with visitors, provide live support, places a huge impact on their buying decision and boost sales. All of these interactions occur on a live chat widget, running in real-time while visitor are exploring the page. This powerful live chat plugin will turn your website visitor into paying customers, increase conversion rates, and generate more loyalty customers.
Subiz plugin has been innovated and simplified to offer the best live chat experience for WordPress users. It will take a few clicks to install and you can start chatting with visitors within a minute.
- Monitor visitors from Dashboard and understand who they are, what they are looking for
- Proactively approach to every single visitors in real-time
- Fully customizable chat widget to match with website theme
- Support for visitors anywhere anytime from any device using IM chat apps
- Using smart Trigger to target visitors and send chat invitations automatically
- Canned response provides shortcut answer for fast and professional support
- Integrated Google Analytics tool provides analysis and report on operation performance
- Assign tag to conversation for easy classification
- Share screenshots, document and other relevant files directly from the dashboard or widget.
- Language available: English, Portuguese, French, Italiano, Espanol, Germany, Vietnamese, Chinese, Persian
All sophisticate features are combined into a live chat plugin to enable you offer premium customer service.
Install Subiz plugin now and sign up here for free!
Do I have to install any software on my server to get this working?
Not at all! Subiz is a hosted live chat service. Simply configure the plugin and you’re done!
Which web browsers work best with this plugin?
Though designed to work on most browsers, Subiz works best in the following environment: IE 6 or later, Firefox 2 or later, Safari 2 or later, Google Chrome.
Is it free to use?
The plugin comes with a free plan. Otherwise, you choose a Standard or Advanced package to enjoy more powerful features
How can I upgrade my account?
Follow the instruction to create Subscription: How to create subscription
How can I invite visitors to chat?
There are 2 ways:
- Manually: You can click to each visitor displayed on list to chat with them
- Automatically: If you are in premium user, you can use Trigger as a tool to invite visitors to chat proactively.
How can I customize live chat widget?
Go to Dashboard >> Settings >> Chat widget >> Theme
- Color: On the right hand-side, you can choose the 5 given colors or customize which color you like.
- Widget position: You can choose the widget’s position on the left or right.
- Logo: In the third part on the right, click to upload logo image (image size must not exceed 50Kb)
- Language: You can switch language on chat widget into a certain language (English, Portuguese, Vietnamese,…) or choose Auto Detect mode
How can I know when my visitors send messages?
There 3 types of notification for you to alert when you have incoming messages from visitors
- Notify number
- Desktop Notification
Is there any further support to help me utilise Subiz effectively?
You may face with many difficulties installing and using Subiz. Don’t worry! You can find a ton of useful tips regarding live chat & customer service on Subiz Blog. Otherwise, just chat with our support heroes at subiz.com or leave us an email at email@example.com.
- New language available for widget
- Update documentation for new version
- Update banner and screenshot image