This is an add-on plugin for another plugin, Styles. It adds options to the WordPress Customizer for the TwentyEleven theme.
This plugin requires Styles 1.0 be installed. For a link to that plugin, this plugin, and links to live demos that won't require configuration, please see http://brainstormmedia.com/styles-beta
|Author:||Paul Clark (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||3.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-05-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||9 448|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
This plugin adds suport for the TwentyEleven theme to the Styles plugin.
WordPress has lots of beautiful themes, but personalizing a design can be difficult and time-intensive. Styles changes that. Styles gives you creative control in one consistent interface – the WordPress theme customizer. Styles lets you make your site your own. 🙂
Features of the plugin
- Instant previews
- Text size
- Google Fonts
- Text colors
- Border colors
- Background colors
- Hundreds of options
- Consistent interface and names in every theme
- Built on WordPress customizer, so Styles grows as WordPress grows
Styles and options for all built-in WordPress themes are free. More themes are available at StylesPlugin.com.
- Styles on Github
- Brainstorm Media on Github
- Code Walkthrough: How to add support for your own themes
I activated this plugin, but nothing happened!
This is an add-on plugin for Styles that adds support for this theme. Make sure you have both this plugin and the Styles plugin installed, then check out all your new options under
WordPress Admin > Appearance > Customize.
Why is this plugin free?
We believe life is better when we work together. 🙂 Support for WordPress default themes, like TwentyTwelve and TwentyThirteen, will always be free. Continued development in Styles will be supported by:
- Plugins for additional themes
- Plugins for add-on features
- Premium support and updates
- Documentation for using Styles in your own themes
Does Styles support my theme?
Maybe! We have additional themes available available at StylesPlugin.com. If you don’t find your theme there, watch this walkthrough for a developer’s guide on how to add support. Adding one option takes only one line of code.
I’d like to distribute a theme add-on I created for Styles
If you watched the walkthrough and created an add-on for Styles, please share it with others. It’s our goal to make the lives of theme developers and end-users much, much easier.
Will this plugin slow down my site?
No! Styles is very careful about only loading what is needed to get its job done. Once you’re done editing, stylesheets are cached and loaded for your sites users as quickly as possible.
- Fix: (Minor) Remove notices that would display in wp-admin if
- Fix: (Minor) Prevent multiple notices from being displayed if several Styles child plugins are active and requesting changes.
- Fix: Live updates for settings that require “!important”. Requires Styles 1.0.7.
- Add: Notice if users don’t have Styles 1.0.7 or higher installed.
- Add: Guide new users to install Styles if this add-on is installed, but Styles is not.
- Add: Comment border color, including triangle border
- Fix: Comment background color overlapping comment author name with a second quote bubble triangle. Thanks @annie-hearts.
- Fix: Change sidebar link size with text size.
- Fix: Change “Description” to “Tagline” to match WordPress naming convention.
- Fix: Menu – Primary top item text selector.
- Fix: Form color for search input placeholder.
- Initial public release.