Storytelling enable macro-template for created beautiful storytelling content with custom fields
|Author:||David Massiani (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-01-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 537|
Click to start download
Create powerful, intelligent and reusable macro templates. Easily define a customized content structure. Start telling your story.
Storytelling was developed for freelance !
All macro templates that you create are reusable as many times as you like, with any content you can imagine. When you create a macro template, it’s easy to specify the exact content that you need. You define your own macro templates, your own content and your own containers.
Then add any chapter you like (the macro template) in any format you choose, with any kind of content, wherever you like, as many times as you like, using your WordPress content manager!
Then add this beautiful the_story() wherever you like, within a page, in an existing template, or in a custom template.
Page / Post Sidebar where Chapter - Macro-template - are available
Storytelling folder example in your theme
Metabox with various content
Another metabox with other various content
Final result - Storytelling Website
What type of content can I define?
Editor like WordPress, Image and Title.
More feature in futur.
- fix call ajax when multisite with subdirectory
- fix removed template/example folder error
- fix removed JSON element bug
- fix bad naming cause various bug
- fix metabox id when delete previous content
- fix empty folder bug
- fix empty json
- introducing structured folder’s selector
- Add default macro-template in plugins
- fix editor cumulative height
- fix tinymce cumulative height
- Enable Title content
- Enable image content
- Enable sortable reorder
- Fix remodeling macro-template structure
- First version of plugin. Enable Editor content.