With a simple shortcode you can enable and embed a WebGL viewer to show 3d…
|Author:||Christian Lölkes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.33|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-04-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 952|
Click to start download
With a simple shortcode you can enable and embed a WebGL viewer to show 3d stl files.
In the current version:
- STL files have to be uploaded to /wp-content/uploads
- The viewer can’t be used more than one time per page. This might be a feature because the viewer needs a lot of resources.
A complete description of the plugin can be found on my blog.
- Minor bug fixing.
- Scripts are only loaded if a shortcode was found on the page.
- Complete rewrite of the plugin.
- Many settings
- Removed hard-coded links.
- the settings page is working again.
- added stuff to the readme file
- code cleaning
- settings page is now working
- less hard-coded stuff
- added more parameters for the shortcode
- first working version based on a howto plugin from the web