The StageShow plugin adds an online Box-Office for websites of Small Theatres and Amateur Drama Groups.
|Author:||Malcolm Shergold (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-05-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 510|
Click to start download
StageShow provides a simple interface to define your Shows and then a single WordPress shortcode adds a online BoxOffice to your website.
StageShow uses its’ own integrated Shopping Trolley to collect orders, and the PayPal checkout to collect payments, which can be made using either a PayPal account or a credit/debit card. PayPal IPN (Instant Payment Notification) is used to record sales and to collect buyer information.
Each sale is fully recorded, with contact and payment details, tickets purchased and PayPal transaction number all saved to the WordPress database. Confirmation emails, which can be customised as required, are sent to each purchaser and can be copied to the system administrator.
EMails are in text only format, and the PayPal transaction number if included for validation purposes. StageShow includes the facility on the admin pages to verify the transaction number for use at show time
StageShow includes the facility to export sales to a "TAB Separated Text" file for further analysis or processing by other programs (i.e. Spreadsheets etc.).
StageShow Features Summary
- Adds a online BoxOffice for a Single Show
- Up to 4 Performances with Specified start Date/Time and Maximum Number of Tickets
- Unlimited number of Ticket Types for each performance with individually defined prices
- Integrated Shopping Trolley
- Integrated PayPal Payment Collection
- Payments accepted using Credit/Debit cards or from PayPal account
- EMail confirmation of Booking to Client and (optionally) to Administrator
- Manual entry of ticket sales for telephone sales etc.
- Online and Offline Sale Transaction ID validation
- Export of Ticket Sales and Settings as "TAB Separated Text" format file
- Access to StageShow Admin pages/features controlled by custom capabilities
- Extensive Help (in PDF format) file shipped with plugin
Additional Features in StageShow+ (available here)
- No limit on number of Shows or Performances
- Unlimited number of User defined "Price Plans" to set prices when adding a performance
- Optional ticket Reservations for logged in users (i.e. Unpaid ticket sales)
- Allows ticket prices to be defined as "Admin Only" (only available via Admin menus)
- Reservation Client Details captured from Users Profile extended by any 3rd party plugin
- MIME Encoded EMails so HTML/Text mixed format emails supported
- Optional Barcode of Transaction ID in sale confirmation emails
- Logging of Online Ticket Validation attempts
- Multiple Terminal Support for Verification
- Editing of Sale Entries
- Show title output on Box Office page customisable per show (text/HTML)
- Performance title output on Box Office page customisable per performance (text/HTML)
- Optional EMail with sales summary (to a specified email address) on each new sale
- Booking Closing Time can be specified for each performance
- Custom Style Sheets
Additional Features in StageShowGold (available here)
- Allocated Seating
- Custom Seating Layouts