Squirrly SEO helps you write perfect SEO articles for your WordPress and do keyword researches in less then 2 minutes.
|Author:||Squirrly SEO (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-01-2013|
|Total downloads:||2 435 989|
|Active installs:||30 000+|
Click to start download
Wp Seo - Optimize your article with SEO Live Assistant
Wp Seo - Find the top keywords with the Keyword Research
Wp Seo - Customize the META with the SEO Snippet
Wp Seo - Find your top posts and authors with Squirrly SEO Analytics
Wp Seo - Monitor your success with the Performance Analytics
Wp Seo - Let Squirrly SEO do the SEO Settings that your blog needs
Wp Seo - Check your Weekly Site Audit and improve to get higher scores
Check the visual presentation of the Installation Process step by step.
- Download the plugin from this Page (here on the WordPress Directory) or from our site.
- Login to your Admin account in your WordPress Site.
- Click on “Plugins” in the left side menu.
- Now Click on “Add new”
- In this tab, click on the “Upload plugin” button on the top.
- Upload the “squirrly-seo.zip” file by clicking the “Choose File” button.
- Click on the “Install Now” Button.
- After the upload is finished, click Activate Plugin.
- Now enter your email and click “Sign Up”10.Done! Start getting Excellent SEO on WordPress11. You’ll start receiving email lessons to help you become a great content marketer. All for free.
=FROM YOUR WORDPRESS DASHBOARD=
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the menu displayed on the left.
- Now click on the “Add New” button.
- In the right corner type “Squirrly SEO” and hit enter to search.
- Click on the “Install Now” button next to the plugin.
- After the Installation is done click “Activate”.
6.Now enter your email and click “Sign Up”.
- Done! Start getting Excellent SEO on WordPress.
- You’ll start receiving email lessons to help you become a great content marketer. All for free.
Type a keyword to the right of the screen and start using Squirrly Seo. Enjoy!
How does Squirrly WordPress SEO Plugin work?
Neil Patel, the Co-Founder of Kissmetrics and Crazy Egg made a great video on how to use Squirrly’s Live Assistant:
Is Squirrly SEO Plugin free?
Yes, you just have to install the plugin from the WP directory into your site. Then connect with your email to Squirrly. The Free Version will automatically start. Read below for more. Once you have bigger content marketing needs, you can opt-in to upgrade to the PRO Plan.
Read below for more. Once you have bigger content marketing needs, you can opt-in to upgrade to the PRO Plan.
Does the Free Plan offer all the features?
As of January 2015 the free plan will include the Lite version of our features. The paid version will open the PRO features. The free version has all, a small WordPress site or blog needs to get started with SEO and Content Marketing.
These are the blogs on which owners want to publish about 5 articles/month. Also, includes a general Audit of their whole site and want to see the SEO analytics for their last posts.
What about the PRO Plan?
The PRO Plan is for those with bigger content marketing and SEO needs. For anything regarding the paid plans, go to our website: http://howto.squirrly.co/squirrly-pricing-plans/
The WordPress directory listing is only to be used for concerns regarding the Free version. You can get the PRO Plan after you’ve installed the plugin from this directory.
What Features does Squirrly SEO Plugin offer?
All of the features that we offer have been built having the customer’s best interests in mind. We brought 90% of our clients to the first page of Google
and we’ve proven time and again that we are a great team that knows all there is to know about good SEO automation.
We have a community of 20,000 blogs that all used our SEO techniques, and they have gotten lots of hits from search engines due to our optimization. Now we offer the same quality for you:
[UPDATE] Squirrly now has over 1,500,000 downloads, so we’ve been offering great software for over two years now.
- SEO Advice as you’re typing your articles
- Advice in real time from the SEO Live Assistant on how to write better content for your Human readers
- Weekly SEO Audit report from the content audit tool, that shows you how well you did on: Blogging, Traffic, Links, SEO, Social Media and Authority
- Lots of advice in the reports for how you can improve each section
- Keyword Research and Analysis (that takes data from both SEMrush AND Social Media)
- Monitors your Site’s Progress
- SEO Analytics for each post or page
- Shows you how you rank in Google
- Shows you Social Signals for each article
- Social Intelligence
- Images you can use (with advice on License for each image. Most are Free to use)
- Read Tweets, Wikis, Blogs
- Insert Tweets, Wikis, Blogs
- Better Keyword Suggestions for your SEO strategy than Google Keyword Planner can offer you
- You’ll be alerted if there are SEO issues, 404 errors, visibility problems
- Search of images, tweets, wikis, blogs, etc. based on your keyword
- As you type your article or edit older articles, you can set the META information for that article (using the Squirrly Snippet)
- Facebook Open Graph WordPress support for both Images and Videos (if you have a video in your article, Squirrly will attach the open graph properties to it)
- Twitter Cards
- Customize your FavIcon
- Adds the icon for Apple Devices
- Google Analytics setup support
- Google Webmaster Tools setup support
- Google JSON-LD Structured data
- Google+ URL
- Bing META Code support
- Facebook META Code support
- Adds the correct seo title on the home page
- Adds the correct seo description and seo keywords in all pages
- Adds canonical link in all pages
- Adds the XML Sitemap for search engines: /sitemap.xml
- PING the XML Sitemap for google and bing
- Adds the required METAs for home page (icon, author, language, dc publisher, hreflang, etc.)
- Adds the favicon and the icon for Apple devices.
- Support for Custom Post Types
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- Provides SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Optimizes your titles for search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- For beginners, all these settings are made automatically to get the best SEO possible.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything.
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Real Time Snippet Preview (checks the frontend of each article, not just a preview)
- Integrated with other Ecommerce Plugins like WooCommerce, WP Ecommerce, MarketPress, Ready!, Shopp for your ecommerce seo strategy
- Compatibility with all the other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
- Works best with multisite SEO
- SEO error check and fix the META duplicates with the duplicate removal tool
And the best ones that we have (and the others don’t):
–Keyword research and SEO Analysis: find the keywords that are easier to rank for
–SEO Live Assistant: Your WordPress gives you SEO advice as you type or edit your article
–Inspiration box: get images you can use for free, tweets you can quote and get up to date with latest news about your subject
–SEO Rank: Measure and Monitor the impact of SEO and Social Signals for each of your articles
Do I get support for your WordPress SEO Plugin?
Yes, we are focused on Delivering Happiness and this comes along with a good support package. We have a track record of replying in under 5 hours to
any request, no matter the time of day. And we also fix any problems which you may encounter very fast, so Squirrly is trust-worthy.
How does the META Description work in Squirrly SEO Optimization?
Based on your article, Squirrly will find the most relevant text and add it in the META Description.
You can opt-in to use the Squirrly Snippet in the Post/Page editor, which will allow you to customize how the META Title and Description will be. All while writing or editing your article.
Can I use the images, tweets and articles given by the Inspiration Box? Are there any legal concerns?
Yes, you can use the tweets and the paragraphs in your articles. They contain related links to the source and are perfectly legal to use. Of course, for the articles, add only some paragraphs, not the whole article.
As for the images, you find in the Inspiration Box, you can use the Copyright-Free images that we offer, to make sure you will not have any legal problems. Follow the license-compliance guidance we offer for each of them.
How to install Facebook Pixel on WordPress ?
If you plan on tracking your action from Facebook ad campaigns what you have to is first install Squirrly. Then how to install Facebook Pixel on WordPress is resumed to adding your Pixel ID in the plugin.
You’ll find it in your dashboard in Squirrly>>SEO Settings>> Tracking Tools at the bottom of the page.
You can check the integration to your site has been done properly with the Chrome extension from Facebook.
How can Squirrly help me with the JSON-LD structure ?
In the Squirrly dashboard you can set and personalize the information that appear in Google when people search for your organisation.
Can I use Squirrly seo on mobile?
Yes, on IOS and ANDROID, it works both through the browser and WordPress app
Where can I enter the title and page description?
If you click the Squirrly tab in your dashboard, go to the “First Page Optimization” section and switch the Title and Description option on. You can enter custom Title, Description and Keywords.
Where can I access the Content Audit Tool ?
You’ll receive a weekly email with the audit of your site and you can also access the audit from your dashboard account on my.squirrly.co .
Is this WordPress SEO plugin the only SEO plugin I will need to install?
Most of our users and customer use Squirrly for everything related to SEO: from keyword analysis to seo settings on WordPress, to analytics and to weekly monitoring and audit reports.
But it all depends on how you have setup your WordPress until now. Some people use Squirrly seo plugin only for the Content Optimization with the Live Assistant part, some use it to check their SEO stats and see where they need to improve their WordPress seo.
Why is Squirrly Keyword Research better than Google Keyword Planner for SEO strategies?
Because our tool focuses on the information your need to better rank on Google not to get your Ads in front of more people. Google Keyword Planner is a great research tool if you are creating Adwords campaigns. For SEO our keyword generator tool is better.
I can’t log into the WordPress with my user. Get the message ‘An error occured.’ What can I do?
I see that your host server is not letting you access our remote API.
Please tell your webmaster to add the IPs 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 in the white-list for remote access and it should work.
100% green in Squirrly Live Assistant but I’m not getting traffic yet
Sometimes we receive emails with this question and I want to help everybody have the correct image of Squirrly Live Assistance. The article bellow answers in detail this question.
8.3.11 – 02/23/2018
- Fix – Correct the separator to show on custom patterns
- Fix – Show Title and Excerpt when Pattern option is off
- Fix – Save Pattern option on Switch click
- Fix – Show Save Message on Snippet save
8.3.10 – 02/21/2018
- Update – Launching the Squirrly SEO Briefcase Labels
- Update – Changed New Meta Lengths for all articles
- Update – Added Briefcase Labels Filter in Editor Posts
8.3.08 – 02/15/2018
- Update – Update the article:tag Meta for Facebook Open Graph (SEO update)
- Squirrly SEO is compatible with Cache Enabler plugin
- Update – Show canonical link for Draft Posts in Squirrly SEO Snippet
- Fix – Fixed the invalid email issue for longer domain extensions when connecting the blog with Squirrly SEO
- Fix – Removed the Memory Filter from Frontend (SEO update)
- Fix – Removed the deprecate PHP 7.2 functions
8.3.07 – 02/12/2018
- Fix – Fixed the login error “Both fields are required.”
- Fix – Fixed deprecate call “create_function” for 7.2 or grater
8.3.06 – 02/09/2018
- Update – Launching Squirrly SEO 2018 Briefcase
- Fix – Fixed css and js loading when multiple jquerys are loaded
- Fix – Fixed compatibility with WordPress SEO Yoast and All In One SEO
- Fix – Fixed compatibility with Thrive Architect
- Squirrly SEO is compatible with WP 4.9.4
8.3.05 – 01/18/2018
- Update – Changed Briefcase BETA to Production
- Fix – Fixed sitemap.xml compatibility with more themes
- Fix – Fixed memory loading limit and white screens
- Squirrly SEO is compatible with WP 4.9.2
8.3.04 – 01/15/2018
- Update – Update the Description Meta patterns excerpt to work if shortcodes are included in description
- Update – Ignore URL prefix when checking the keyword in Ranking Option
- Update – Change schema.org prefix to https in jsonld
- Update – Update SEO for JsonLD and Open Graph
- Update – Update the Squirrly SEO Briefcase to show all the optimized keywords
- Fix – Fixed the Dollar Sign issue in Meta Title and Description
- Fix – Fixed small bugs
8.3.03 – 01/10/2018
- Update – Remove the fontend.css from meta with the command define(‘SQ_NOCSS’,true); in wp-config.php
- Fix – Squirrly SEO SLA Images and News search
8.3.02 – 12/18/2017
- Update – The hreflang Meta removal
- Update – Remove WP notifications
- Update – Added option to close top notifications
- Update – Added option to disable the auto patterns
- Update – Added option to exclude post types from frontend SEO
- Update – Prevent from adding broken link canonical
- Update – Increased the Max Description Meta to 320 chars for new posts
- Squirrly SEO is now compatible with WP 4.9.1 and more Cache Plugins
8.3.01 – 12/12/2017
- Update – Added the Briefcase Beta version
- Update – Added the Briefcase Keywords Section
- Update – Added the Advanced Analytics section for Business Subscription
- Update – Show the custom post types without feed in sitemap.xml
- Update – Remove custom posts without publicly_queryable from sitemap.xml
- Update – Remove the extra notifications in Advanced Analytics
- Update – Optimize the Squirrly Live Assistant loading speed when the network is slow
8.2.29 – 12/06/2017
- Fix – Json-LD clean text function
- Fix – Fixed the Support Page
8.2.28 – 11/28/2017
- Update – Added Pinterest Social Shares in Analytics
- Fix – Fixed Json-LD for Woocommerce to remove duplicate declarations
- Squirrly SEO is now compatible with Woocommerce 3.2
- Squirrly SEO is now compatible with WP 4.9
8.2.27 – 11/27/2017
- Fix – Fixed Sitemap for WP Multiste with subdirectories
- Fix – Fixed Backup & Restore for Squirrly SEO
- Fix – Fixed broken URL to Performance Analytics if the user doesn’t have enough rights to view it
- Fix – Fixed Save Post Keywords while in cron mode
- Fix – Fixed small bugs
8.2.26 – 11/17/2017
- Update – Update the Sitemap XML Custom post types in Admin Settings
- Update – Added image Object in Json-LD if the post has featured image
- Fix – Prevent Crons from loading if not necessary
- Fix – Fixed Facebook Admin ID duplicates
- Fix – Prevent 404 page in BudyPress user activity page
8.2.24 – 11/10/2017
- Update – Increased the connection wait time to prevent the error message from showing on low connectivity
- Update – Update Frontend to work with WP-Rocket plugin
- Fix – Fixed Typos and Broken links
8.2.23 – 11/07/2017
- Update – Update Squirrly SEO Snippet Frontend is optional in Squirrly > SEO Settings Advanced
- Fix – Fixed the SEO METAs in frontend for some theme
- Fix – Fixed the SEO METAs for Wp Super cache and other cache plugins
- Fix – Fixed the Sitemap to load for all subdirectories
- Fix – Fixed compatibility issues with other plugins
8.2.21 – 11/04/2017
- Update – Update Frontend to load with the known cache plugins
- Update – Updated the SLA to recognize more languages and keywords with special chars
- Fix – Fixed the SLA mark option to remain active on click
- Fix – Fixed the SLA to recognize the Squirrly Snippet when loaded
- Fix – Fixed the Doublin Core name error on line 29
- Squirrly SEO is now compatible with WP 4.8.3
8.2.20 – 11/02/2017
- Fix – Fixed the Excerpt Only patterh
- Fix – Fixed Squirrly Snippet in case is empty or has special chars
8.2.19 – 10/30/2017
- Update – Update Squirrly Live Assistant to use less resources and work faster
- Update – Added the Post Publish option in Squirrly Split Window
- Fix – Fixed Greeck keywords optimization fixed
- Fix – Fixed the Keyword Research not to display the error message and to be able to redo the search
- Fix – Fixed the Squirrly Snippet’s Title snd Description when using special chars
8.2.18 – 10/27/2017
- Update – Update compatibility with Polylang plugin
- Fix – Increased connection time with out API in case of slow internet access
- Fix – Fixed the yellow highlight in frontend
- Fix – Fixed Squirrly SLA loading in post edit
- Fix – Fixed small bugs with article optimization in my.squirrly.co
8.2.17 – 10/24/2017
- Fix – Fixed the SLA loading issue for older WP versions
- Fix – Fixed the Keyword one letter when loading a new post/page
- Fix – Corrected the Facebook App ID
8.2.15 – 10/18/2017
- Update – Increased the loading speed for favicon.icon and robots.txt
- Update – Update the SEO Audit with the latest METAs
- Update – Register the Subservers for WP Multisite
- Fix – Fixed the import process when the tables have different encoding
- Fix – Fixed the Squirrly Snippet in frontend in case the js and css are not loading
- Fix – Show error message in case SLA is not loading
8.2.14 – 10/12/2017
- Fix – Fixed compatibility with Beaver Builder
- Fix – Increased security on SEO restore in Import SEO section
8.2.13 – 10/11/2017
- Fix – Fixed the snippet preview in case some features are disabled
- Fix – Fixed the Title and Description Lenght in Frontend
- Fix – Added the option to import the old SEO settings from Squirrly SEO
8.2.11 – 10/10/2017
- Fix – Fixed remove meta from Elementor
- Fix – Fixed small bugs for Squirrly Split Window
8.2.10 – 10/10/2017
- Update – Launching Squirrly 2018 Steve
- See all the new features here: https://howto.squirrly.co/kb/slides/
8.0.5 – 08/14/2017
- Fix – Fixed HTTPS jquery load in sitemap.xml
- SEO Squirrly is compatible with WP 4.8.1
8.0.4 – 07/24/2017
- Fix – Fixed minor bugs
- Fix – Fixed loading https classes in SSL backend
8.0.2 – 05/20/2017
- Update – Update the Json-LD with the last update from google
- Squirrly SEO is compatible with WP 4.8
8.0.1 – 05/08/2017
- Update – Made the XML Sitemap for Google Compatible with more WordPress Themes
- Update – Update the validation link for Twitter
8.0.0 – 05/01/2017
- Update – Squirrly SEO 2018 version
7.0.6 – 04/15/2017
- Update – Add Facebook Publisher in Meta
- Fix – Fixed Duplicate Head tag
- Fix – Fixed Facebook Admin ID
7.0.5 – 04/04/2017
- Update – Squirrly removes Title Tag Duplicates with the meta duplicate removal tool
- Update – Increase loading speed
- Fix – Don’t Load Squirrly for 404 pages
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WP 4.7.4
7.0.4 – 03/20/2017
- Update – Removed the filter with private IP check in Squirrly SEO Performance Analytics
- Update – Updated the Squirrly SEO Live Assistant for Media Library
- Update – Added Site SEO Audit Tool Progress in https://my.squirrly.co for each blog
- Fix – Fixed small bugs
7.0.3 – 03/19/2017
- Update – Updated the Json LD for Woocommerce 3.0
- Fix – Fixed bugs from the New SEO Keyword Research tool
- Fix – Fixed Headline for Google Structured Tool
- Fix – Fixed creating the new blogs on our server
- Fix – Fixed the sitemap with the same image in case you set a front-end image
7.0.1 – 03/01/2017
- Fix – Fixed the localhost verification for Performance Analytics
- Fix – Remove sitemap comments and white spaces from cache plugins
7.0.0 – 02/10/2017
- Update – Includes the Squirrly 2017 features and updates
- Update – Updates in Keyword Research algorithm for marketing research tools
- Update – Updates in Squirrly Live Assistant
- Update – Updates in search engine optimization for 2017
- Update – Updates for Copyright Free Images in the Inspiration box feature
- Update – Updates in Squirrly SEO Advanced Settings
- Update – Updates in the Squirrly Admin Menu
- Update – Updates in https://my.squirrly.co panel
- Update – Made all the Changes to G17 features. We announced them last week
- Update – Inform users with multiple active subscriptions
- Update – Updated terms and conditions
- Update – Added more channels for support in the Feedback and Support sections
- Update – Fixed Facebook Admin ID for Profile and Pages
- Update – Changed the Theme for Squirrly SEO Settings and Advanced sections
- Update – Fixed Typos and Broken Links
- Update – Updated the SEO Keyword Research tool for Long Tail Keyword
- Update – Optimized the loading speed in case of poor connection with the API
- Update – Pass the SSL issue for API calls
- Update – Fixed the Squirrly SEO audit tool for free users
- Update – Fixed Pay With a Tweet button
- Update – Added google.us in Ranking Options
- Update – Updated settings for ecommerce seo strategy for product category pages
- Update – Updated the Facebook and google tracking code
- Update – Improved the Facebook Pixel Feature to work with Woocommerce
- Update – Corrected the google tracking code
- Update – Improved the communication with the API server
- Update – Added forced keyword update in Squirrly SEO Settings
- Update – Added a new Country in the Rank Options section
- Fix – Fixed the Canonical link for some WP Themes
- Fix – Fixed Canonical link for Facebook Open Graph WordPress
- Fix – Don’t show the Canonical Link if Squirrly SEO is off
- Fix – Fixed keyword saving on post update
- Happy New Year!
- SEO Update – Added Instagram and Pinterest in Social Json-LD
- Fix – Fixed the connection issue in some cases when a keyword is modified
- Fix – Fixed memory load when not using Squirrly SEO
- Fix – Fixed bug for Google Analytics AMP version
- Fix – Fixed both title and description when including price value
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WP 4.7
- Update – Added Facebook Open Graph WordPress Image for First Page when the first page is a blog feed
- Update – Added AMP Analytics from Google
- Fix – Fixed small CSS issues in post editor
- Fix – Fixed duplicate title removal in the meta duplicate removal tool
- Update – Update SEO features
- Fix – Fixed SEO Page Optimization for Post Feed Page and Home Page
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WP 4.6.1
- Update – Added Facebook Pixel Tracking Code in Squirrly > SEO > Tracking Tools
- Update – Added more Copyright Free images in Squirrly SEO Live Assistant.
- Update – Added the Pixabay.com library to the Inspiration Box
- Update – Added the Unsplash.com library to the Copyright free image resource
- Update – Added the Pexels.com library so you can have more Copyright free images
- Fix – Fixed loading the Seo Live Assistant when a page is not optimized for a keyword
- Fix – Fixed the connection issues between the plugin and API when a post is saved
- Fix – Fixed the Squirrly Snippet when connected as Editor or Author
- Update – Added custom title and description for the Posts Page in Settings > Reading > Posts page
- Fix – Fixed the JSONLD phone and prefix information
- Fix – Fixed typos
- Update – July 2016 Security updates.
- Update – Added google.co.id in Google Ranking Options
- Fix – Fixed vulnerabilities between users who have rights in your site
- Fix – Fixed some Squirrly SEO Snippet issues on first save
- Update – Added Pinterest Rich Pin Validator for Woocommerce Products
- Fix – Pinterest Rich Pin Validator Option
- Update – We moved js files on cloud for faster loading
- Fix – Update – Update Rank Check to the latest Google Requirements
- Fix – Fixed the google profile link
- Fix – Corrected some old related links
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WP 4.5.3
- Fix – Fixed the Front Page SEO to work with more WP themes
- Fix – Fixed compatibility with PolyLang plugin
- Fix – Fixed compatibility with Customizr theme
- Fix – Fixed Squirrly SEO Snippet for Arabic language
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WP 4.5.2
- Fix – Fixed Squirrly Analytics in Performance Analytics
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WP 4.5
- Update – Added dateModified, ImageObject, mainEntityOfPage, publisher
- Update – Update the Squirrly SEO Snippet
- Fix – Fixed the JSON AMP for articles
- Fix – Fixed the snippet to save long text
- Fix – Fixed the woocommerce title and description for a category
- Fix – Fix the SEO for more themes
- Fix – Fixed compatibility with NextGen Gallery plugin
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WordPress 4.4.3
- Update – Added style for the site feed in Squirrly > SEO
- Fix – Fixed the hook for feed when Squirrly SEO sitemap is active
- Fix – Fixed the SEO for more WP themes
- Update – The last stable version of Squirrly with all the features included:
- Update – Squirrly SEO is compatible with more WP themes
- Update – Twitter Card latest updates (summary and summary_large_image)
- Update – Facebook Open Graph WordPress updates (multiple images, videos)
- Update – Sitemap with more videos like Wistia.com, FLV
- Update – External Canonical Link
- Update – Woocommerce & Instapage compatibility
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WP 4.4.1
- Update – Added the Twitter Summary Type option in Squirrly > SEO > Twitter Card
- Fix – Fixed the same Title SEO issues for some WP themes
- Fix – Fixed small bugs
- Fix – Changed broken link in Content Audit tool
- Update – Optimized the way SEO is loading in every page
- Update – Optimized SEO for Instapage Plugin
- Update – Updated the Google Analytics Tracking code
- Fix – Fixed the compatibility issue in Performance Analytics
- Fix – Added twitter summary for large images
- Update – Added Squirrly SEO Canonical Link in Post Edit page
- Update – Added Norway in Google Rank Option
- Update – Set the Squirrly SEO Snippet OG image as shared image
- Update – Set Squirrly SEO Live Assistant to work with more multilanguage plugins
- Fix – Fixed the image section in Squirrly Inspiration Box to improve the research tools for writers
- Update – Compatible with Smart Security Tools plugin
- Update – Added the google.ee in Squirrly Rank Option
- Fix – Fixed the Squirrly SEO Keyword not to be added in Tags if is switched off in Squirrly > Settings
- Update – Improved the Squirrly SEO Keyword Research from the marketing research tools
- Fix – Fixed the sitemap.xml with videos included
- Fix – Changed to relative URL in sitemap.xml for multisites
- Update – Updated to the last on-page SEO requirements
- Update – Increased the Squirrly speed in post editor
- Fix – Fixed the Seo Live Assistant to verify keywords with commas
- Fix – Fixed the Seo Live Assistant to work with HTTPS dashboard for Wikis and Keyword suggestion
- Fix – Fixed the OG:image:width issue when the width is null
- Fix – Fixed the HTTPS connection when the general settings are not set correctly
- Fix – Fixed minor bugs
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WordPress 4.3.1
- Update – Add the last google updates for JSON-LD Structured Data
- Update – Make XML Sitemap for Google work for a large number of articles
- Fix – Fixed the Head Buffer for some themes
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WordPress 4.3
- Update – Added 17 more languages in Squirrly SEO Keyword Research Tool to improve the research tools for writers
- Update – Added the focused language for Social Media in Squirrly > SEO
- Update – Added Squirrly SEO Performance Analytics in custom post types selected from Squirrly SEO > Settings
- Update – Add top menu link for Rank check
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WordPress 4.2.4
- Update – Improved the rank check to prevent Google temporary IP block
- Update – Improved the plugin speed in backend
- Update – Add the optimization progress bar in the post/page list
- Fix – Fixed the Incorrect Hreflang META implementation
- Fix – Fixed the restore the settings from backup validator
- Squirrly SEO is Compatible with WP 4.2.3
- Update – Added new features in Open Graph Generator for the Posts/Pages
- Update – Added the SEO Settings Backup and Restore
- Update – Improved the SEO Live Assistant to recognize more languages and characters
- Update – Improved the communication with the API Server
- Update – Added the custom size image for Open Graph Generator in Squirrly SEO Snippet
- Fix – Fixed the Analytics notification bar
- Fix – Fixed the wp_is_writable for older wp versions
- Fix – Fixed the Open Graph Generator not to include non-embed videos in meta
- Fix – Fixed the Sitemap Ping option to remain switched on when is selected
- Update – Prevent canonical, prev, next meta duplicate inserted by other SEO plugins with the meta duplicate removal tool
- Fix – Fixed snippet custom title and description to change when other SEO plugins are installed
- Update – Changed Squirrly SEO look
- Update – Compatible with WP eCommerce plugin
- Update – Made SEO improvements for Woocommerce plugin
- Update – Interactive learning for the entire Squirrly SEO plugin
- Update – Faster post save for long text and remote images
- Update – Settings and SEO check improved
- Update – Added robots.txt for multisites with security
- Update – Added sitemap for multisite SEO
- Update – Added sitemap for images and videos for each article
- Update – Added the Json LD in Structured Data META
- Update – Added the social linked Data for Json-LD and publisher
- Update – Added the favicon.ico for multisites SEO
- Update – Added the icons for apple devices
- Update – Added the SEO progress in post editor
- Update – Added the SEO Star option in Dashboard
- Fix – Fixed bugs for multisites and made it compatible with WP 4.2
- Fix – Fixed the snippet title and description special chars
- Fix – Fixed the custom fields variable in post editor
- Fix – Fixed the site icon and added the site icon for multisites SEO
- Fix – Fixed Sitemap for default permalink option
- Fix – Fixed the SEO Analytics and the Rank updates
- Fix – Fixed the SEO for First Page if the Home Page is not a static page
Fix – Fixed the SEO for the First Page when it starts with woocommerce shop
Changelog Archive: https://plugin.squirrly.co/squirrly-seo-changelog/