Set your SpamAssassin preferences from your WordPress user profile.
|Author:||Greg Ross (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-07-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- Configure SpamAssassin to use SQL (see https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingSQL)
- Extract the archive file into your plugins directory in the sa-prefs folder.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin options.
- Configure the plugin options under settings.
- Login to WordPress and go to your profile page, update the options at the bottom.
The user preferences are not show up
Make sure you have configured your sa_prefs table correctly and set your user field preference as well.
Can I select a different database then the WordPress database?
Yes, use the database.table notation in the settings page.
Can I select a different SQL server then the one WordPress uses?
- Release date: October 3, 2014
- No changes other than an offical 1.0 release.
- Release date: July 10, 2014
- Initial release.