Add a new input type to Gravity Forms that tracks the source of the conversion.
|Author:||Lifted Logic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-12-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- PHP 5.3+
- Gravity Forms: 2.0+
- Install the plugin using the plugin installer from the WordPress dashboard or by uploading the zip file contents into the
- Activate the plugin (Make sure Gravity Forms is already installed and activated).
- Go to Forms > Settings > Source Input to select which sources you’d like to track.
- Go to each form you’d like to track and then add the new “Source” field from the Advanced Fields menu.
0.1.1 | 18-12-2017
- Bug Fix: Fix constructor issue in GFSI_Source_Field
0.1.0 | 11-12-2017
- Add readme.txt and license.txt