Slack Chat makes it insanely easy to chat with website visitors right from Slack. 14-Day Free Trial.
|Author:||Social Intents (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-01-2018|
|Total downloads:||21 425|
Click to start download
Slack Live Chat Plugin
Slack Chat by Social Intents lets you chat with your website visitors right from Slack. No need for yet another live chat software app or additional downloads. All chats happen right in Slack. Sell more with Slack Live Chat.
Slack Chat by Social Intents
Our Slack Chat WordPress plugin is part of the Social Intents platform. You must have an Social Intents account in order to take advantage of this plugin. We offer a 14-Day Free Trial Click here to add Live Chat to Slack.
Social Intents comes with a simple to use app builder that allows you to create beautiful chat apps based on your brands and logos
- 30 second setup
- Fully functional Slack live chat plugin
- Native Slack Integration
- Chat right from Slack or web dashboard
- Unlimited Slack Team members
- Configurable Pre-Sales form
- Custom Colors to match your website
- Online and Offline Forms
- No additional software
- Mobile Push Notifications
- Customize default text
- Email and Desktop push notifications
- Proactive chat triggers
- Multi-Language support
- Customize text and colors
- Unlimited live chat agents on ALL PLANS
- Unlimited monthly chat sessions
- Custom Schedule with online and offline live chat hours
- Custom logos and branding
- Chat History, Missed Chats, and Offline Messages
- Custom CSS styles
- Leverage your entire team to answer live chats
- Remove co-branding
- Awesome support
To learn more about Live Chat by Social Intents visit us at socialintents.com.
Do I need a Social Intents account for my slack chat plugin
Yes, you do. You can sign up for a free trial at socialintents.com.
Do I have to install software on my server to get this working?
No, Slack Chat by Social Intents is a service. Simply sign up for the service, grab your app key, and save it in your plugin.