Social media marketing and social media management dashboard fully integrated with WordPress with powerful social media analytics built-in is here! Au …
|Author:||hypestudio,nytogroup,dejanmarkovic,tinat (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-02-2017|
|Total downloads:||4 263|
Click to start download
Following are the steps to install the Social Web Suite plugin:
- Sign in to your WordPress blog
- Go to ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘Social Web Suite’
- Find ‘Social Web Suite’ in the results and click ‘Install Now’
- Once plugin is installed, click activate
- Click on the Social Web Suite in your WordPress dashboard to access the general page
- Click on the ‘Activate the Plugin now’ button to connect it with the Social Web Suite platform.
What Is Social Web Suite?
Social Web Suite is a social media marketing platform that allows you to manage, schedule, and track social media postings across multiple accounts and platforms. Think of it as your own customizable social media team, ready to take over everyday tasks like managing regular postings, and more advanced ones like mining old content and providing analytics. Social Web Suite unties you from the grind of social media and lets you get back to focusing on what matters most. Social Web Suite integrates with your WordPress blog using a lightweight WordPress plugin.
That Sounds Great! How Do I Get Started?
Getting started with Social Web Suite couldn’t be easier. Click here to sign up, take a few seconds to install the WordPress Plugin, and go! Really, that’s it!
How Much Does All That Glorious Power And Convenience Cost?
Social Web Suite’s complete professional plans cost less per day than a drive through cup of bad coffee, or a single accidental roaming text. Everyone values their time differently, but we feel like the precious hours you have to waste on managing social media are worth more than that. You can check out our full range of pricing plans here.
How Do I Use Social Web Suite? If I’m New To All This, Will I Be Lost?
We designed Social Web Suite to be as easy to use as posting a regular Facebook status or making a simple calendar entry. We’re here to make things easier, not more complicated. Check out our how-to videos here if you want to become a social media wizard in a matter of minutes.
I Don’t See My Question Answered Here! Help!
Take a deep breath. Everything will be okay. Shoot us a quick email here. A real life human being who actually cares about helping you will get back to you as soon as possible.
1.3.5 – 2018-01-18
- UI improvements and minor fixes
1.3.4 – 2017-12-22
- Added custom messages for single post to be sent instead of title, added checklist of connected Social Network profiles for single post settings, so user can select to which Social Network profile post will be shared
1.3.3 – 2017-12-01
- Limit date range for custom schedule dates, various minor fixes
1.3.2 – 2017-11-16
- Changed characters number limit for custom message for individual post settings
1.3.1 – 2017-11-02
- Minor changes
1.3.0 – 2017-09-22
- Minor fixes
1.2.9 – 2017-09-22
- New feature for listing custom post types to exclude them added, minor fixes
1.2.6 – 2017-09-13
- Added translation file with translatable strings, Minor tweaks fixes
1.2.5 – 2017-08-31
- Minor fixes
1.2.4 – 2017-08-15
- Minor fix for activation process
1.2.3 – 2017-08-11
- Minor fix for php backwards compatibility
1.2.2 – 2017-08-10
- Removed automatic conversion to lowercase for hashtags
1.2.1 – 2017-08-07
- Minor fix for WordPress scheduled posts
1.2.0 – 2017-08-04
- Minor fixes
1.1.9 – 2017-07-15
- Minor fix for query when retrieving posts list
1.1.8 – 2017-07-14
- Minor fixes, skip double sharing when user schedules or shares now post, if also set to be shared on update or publish
1.1.7 – 2017-07-11
- Minor fixes, added opt-in for collecting basic user and site info
1.1.6 – 2017-06-18
1.1.5 – 2017-06-16
- Minor fixes, added custom message counter, add format tags on click
1.1.4 – 2017-06-08
- Minor UI style fixes, minor code fixes
1.1.3 – 2017-05-31
- Minor fix for post revision and hide misc. options in case user selects don’t share under individual post settings
1.1.2 – 2017-05-24
- Changed user path that points to Social Web Suite service control panel, minor fixes
1.1.1 – 2017-05-17
1.1 – 2017-05-12
- Changed Help url, added call to action notice, minor code fixes
1.0.9 – 2017-05-05
- Quick minor fix
1.0.8 – 2017-05-05
- Various fixes and code changes
1.0.7 – 2017-04-21
- Minor fix in individual settings for post
1.0.6 – 2017-04-20
-Non-evergreen posts feature, Share by categories, minor fixes
1.0.5 – 2017-04-13
Minor typo fixes, fixed issue with warning showing when activating plugin through wp-cli
1.0.4 – 2017-03-31
Updated readme file and added proper tags: social media marketing,social media management,social media analytics,autopost,social media sharing