Add social media buttons to your posts, pages, feeds etc. And track the interaction with the buttons using your Google Analytics account.
|Author:||42functions (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1.4|
|WordPress version tested:||3.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-07-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 158|
Click to start download
42functions is a company that brings SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and technique together. And therefore we are happy to introduce the Social Media Tracking plugin to you. The Social Media Tracking plugin extends your posts, pages, feeds etc. with social media buttons. And track the interaction with the buttons using your Google Analytics account.
Currently supported buttons:
- Button placeholders, only load the real button when the visitor interacts with a post
- Button area that scrolls allongside your page
- More info on [Social Media Tracking](http://www.42functions.nl/plugin-smt [NL]).
Add your Google Analytics code to your website if you haven't done so.
Drag buttons to the places you'd wish to show them.
- Added support for lower wordpress editions again
- Improved resource loading
- Always add the tracking code to the page (doesn’t depend on the enabled state)
- Improved analytics page
- Updated internal GUIFactory
- Improved support for manual adding buttons
- Rewritten entire plugin
- Fixed bugs related to the facebook with
- Added support for multiple button types
- Added an awesome GUI for button positioning
- Added support for GA code implementation
- Added functionality to disable social tracking
- Added HTML 5.0 support