Easily add entrance animations to your "SiteOrigin Page Builder" generated pages.
|Author:||Dunhakdis (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-11-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||44 987|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
This plugin is an add-on to “Page Builder by SiteOrigin”. This plugin will not work if you dont have the said page builder installed and activated on your WordPress
- Download and unzip the “so-page-builder-animate.zip” plugin.
- Upload the entire “so-page-builder-animate” directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the “SO Page Builder Animate” plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Edit the rows or the widgets of the page builder and locate the ‘Animate’ tab below the ‘Design’ tab.
- Select animation types, durations, and etc.
Click here to learn how to automatically add the plugin using the built-in plugin installer.
- Initial release.