A plugin for sending SMS notification after placing orders using WooCommerce
|Author:||Cozy Vision Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-12-2016|
|Total downloads:||17 033|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
OTP popup - Login, Registration, Checkout, Contact Form 7.
Contact Form 7 - Visitor & Admin Message, SMS OTP Verification.
Easy Digital Downloads - Notification to Customer and Admin on various order status's.
Woocommerce Bookings - Customer Templates
Woocommerce Bookings - Admin Templates
Login with OTP.
General Settings - Login with your www.smsalert.co.in username and password.
Customer Templates - Set sms templates for every order status, these will be sent to the customers.
Admin SMS Templates - Set sms templates that admin will receive, set admin mobile number from advanced settings.
Advanced Settings - Enable or disable daily balance alert, low balance alert, admin mobile number, and many other advanced options.
Custom SMS on Order detail page - You can send custom personalised sms to the customer directly from order detail page from your admin panel, this is very useful in case you wih to update customer in case of any unplanned event, like delay in delivery, order disputes and claims, etc.
Returns and Warranty Requests - Send SMS to customer and admin when a new warranty request is placed, or warranty request status changes.
Gravity Forms - Send sms to customer and admin, whenever the form is submitted.
Can i integrate my own sms gateway?
There is no provision to integrate any other SMS Gateway, we only support SMS Alert SMS Gateway.
How do i change Sender id?
You can request the sender id after login to your SMS Alert account, from manage sender id.
Sender id is only available for transactional account.
I signed up for a demo account, but not received any test sms
As per TRAI Guidelines promotional sms can be sent only from 9 am to 9 pm, please test during this period only, also check if your number is not registered in NDNC registry.
If still you face any issues, please contact our support team.
I am unable to login to my wordpress admin
This can happen in two cases like you do not have sms credits in your sms alert account, or your admin profile has some other number registered, for both cases you can rename the plugin directory in your wordpress plugin directory via FTP, to disable the plugin
Which all countries do you support sms?
We support sms to below countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
Can i send sms to multiple countries from one smsalert account?
Yes, you can send sms to multiple countries, by default your account is configured to send SMS to only one country, you can request to allow additional countries for your account through email on email@example.com.
How can i use my custom variables in sms templates?
The plugin supports custom order post meta, if your post meta key is ‘_my_custom_key’, then you can access it in sms templates as [my_custom_key]
Can i extend the functionality of this plugin?
You can use our hook to send sms from any plugin, please refer to the below example to send sms.
do_action(‘sa_send_sms’,’918010551055′,’This is a demo sms.’);
Can you customise the plugin for me?
Please use wordpress support forum for new feature request, our development team may consider it in future updates. Please note we do not have any plans to develop any integrations for any paid plugins, if still you need it someone like you must sponser the update 🙂
- Initial version released
- fixed bug: admin number not saving
- can have different sms content at different order status
- plugin moved to woocommerce settings tab
- dashboard widget for sms credits
- fixed bug: & symbol not working in sms
- Block multiple user registration with same mobile number
- order cancelled status sms option added
- compatibility with custom order numbers
- removed php depricated function call
- contact form 7 support
- OTP for user / admin login
- SMS Template selection for custom sms
- bug fix – unable to enter otp as page keeps on loading
- added feature to send sms to post author
- minor bug fixes and added OTP length support
- php warning fix when wordpress is in debug mode
- added ability to verify order on specific payment option
- added ability to verify order only for guest checkout
- bug fix can not verify sms alert account
- bug fix error with razorpay and paytm gateway
- bug fix, woocommerce checkout displaying two buttons to place order and verify
- compatibility fix with Woocommerce smart COD and Woocommerce COD advanced
- resend OTP will be enabled after 15 sec
- design changes for admin
- Support for Custom Order Status
- Sync Customers to group on www.smsalert.co.in
- Low balance and daily balance alert on email
- PHP 7 compatibility issue fix on selected payment gateway
- notification to admin for template mismatch error
- compatibility fix for woocommerce advaned COD(moved plugin settings to seperate page)
- added option to customise OTP resend timer and checkout button text
- added support for woocommerce shipment tracking plugin
- code cleaning
- Added version check support for woocommerce
- added country based mobile number validation(first step towards international sms support)
- added support for dynamic order variables
- custom sms now supports variables
- order id now does not prepend order#
- php error fix
- Integration with Easy Digital Downloads
- mobile number now accepts with or without 0 or country code
- Login with OTP
- Integration with Gravity Forms
- Added new variable for woocommerce [item_name_qty] for item quantity with product name
- added custom regex validator for each country
- login issue fix for older wordpress versions
- added multi lingual support
- compatibility fix for woocommerce latest release
- bug fix: sms not going to admin when multiple numbers are added
- Integration with ultimate membership plugin
- bug fix: OTP popup responsive for mobile devices
- bug fix: resend OTP: validate option was being shown even in case of error in sending OTP
- bug fix: woocommerce shipping tracking plugin was not getting detected
- bug fix: two billing phone number on same page
- bug fix: checkout option was not shown when OTP for selected gateway was checked but no gateway was selected
- bug fix: Call to undefined function sync_customers() in error logs
- bug fix: undefined variable default_message
- bug fix: Undefined index: ENTER_PHONE_CODE
- bug fix: disable low balance alert
- bug fix: OTP popup was not visible for some themes
- bug fix: input type text not found in checkout page when my account page title was changed
- compatibility updated for wordpress v-4.9.6
- compatibility updated for woocommerce v-3.4.0
- added support for ultimate member signup support
- added support for WP Members
- added OTP support for Contact form 7
- minor bug fixes
- added support for Pie Register
- Bug Fix: OTP Timer issue – Internet Explorer
- Bug Fix: Dokan Vendor Registration OTP issue
- Added Support for Affiliates Manager
- Added hook support to extend this plugin’s functionality and usage
- Bug Fix: order status variable not working in custom sms and order note
- Bug Fix: PHP warning messages fixed
- added support for WC Marketplace
- Bug Fix: Checkout validate OTP not working for stores sellibg in specific country
- Bug Fix: PHP warning messages fixed
- Bug Fix: Added option to disable checkout form validation before sending OTP
- Added support for WooCommerce Bookings plugin
- code cleaning and optimisation
- compatibility updated for wordpress v-5.0
- compatibility updated for woocommerce v-3.5.1