Send internal messages between registered users in admin section.
|Author:||Daniel Hrenak (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.17|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-01-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
This plugin allows you to communicate with other registered users of you wordpress blog/website/portal easily inside admin interface. There is possibility to create groups, assign users to them and communicate only with users from the selected group.
You will get notification, when somebody writes you new message.
You can see the entire communication with one user on single page.
You can download and install SmokeSignal using the built in WordPress plugin installer. If you download SmokeSignal manually, make sure it is uploaded to /wp-content/plugins/smokesignal/.
Activate SmokeSignal in the Plugins admin panel using the Activate link.
- (Bugfix) possible XSS vulnerability
- New minor version, typo
- Added options for sending only excerpt of message and input type for recipients
- Added possibility to remove message
- Czech translation
- (Bugfix) Fixed database tables creation
- (Bugfix) Fixed notifications about new messages
- (Bugfix) Email notifications for group messages were not sent.
- (Bugfix) Editation of articles and pages was broken. Sry.
- Common users can\’t insert files
- You can upload file and insert link into messages automatically
- Hyperlinks are clickable (active) in the message
- (Bugfix) Name of group was not inserted properly for some version of PHP
- Possibility to create groups, assign users to the groups and send messages only to the users within groups.
- Messages in feed are loading after Load more button is clicked
- (Bugfix) Sending of notification emails
- First version with basic messaging and notifications.