A WordPress security and hardening plugin from SMHeart Inc.
|Author:||Matthew Phillips (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-12-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
The Administrative User is presented with several independently selectable options for making their default installation increasingly secure.
* Remove wp_generator meta information
* Remove wlwmanifest_link meta information
* Remove rsd_link meta information
* Enable Comment HTML filter
- add support for other languages
- Add additional security features
- SMHeart Security is released under the GNU GPL version 3.0 or later.
Do I need accounts on Ping.FM and HelloTXT.com?
Yes, accounts on Ping.FM and HelloTXT.com are required for this plugin to function.
- Initial Release 28 December 2009