This plugin creates sales invoices in the smartaccounts.ee Online Accounting Software after Woocommerce order creation
|Author:||Margus Pala (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-12-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 194|
Click to start download
* Creates Customer to SmartAccounts if no existing customer with same name and e-mail found
* Creates Articles in Smartaccounts of Woocommerce product on the order if existing products are not found.
Woocommerce product SKU is compared with SmartAccounts article code.
* Creates sales in invoice and connects it with the right customer and adds all the Articles on the invoice.
* Marks the sales invoice as paid if needed.
* Imports Articles from SmartAccounts to Woocommerce
Importing products from SmartAccounts
- Products must be active sales items and of type Warehouse Item or Product. Services are not imported.
- Product final price is taken from SmartAccounts unless sale price is set. If sale price is set manually then only regular price is changed.
Note about Woo and SmartAccounts client matching
If order has meta _billing_regcode then plugin looks for Client with this registration code from SmartAccounts.
Otherwise customer name is used to match. If SmartAccounts with this name does not exist then new SmartAccounts Client is created.
If user was anonymous then general client is created with the country name.
As people often type their official company name incorrectly then fuzzy matching is performed.
OÜ, AS, MTÜ, KÜ and FIE are removed from the beginning and end of the name and first match with the “main part of name” is used.
What are the plugin limitations?
- Order changes and cancelling is not handled automatically
- All items have one VAT percentage
- SmartAccounts article code must be added to the Woocommerce product SKU if existing SmartAccounts article must be used
- If product is not found then “Woocommerce product NAME” Article is created to SmartAccounts
- Plugin does not handle errors which come from exceeding rate limits or unpaid SmartAccounts invoices.
- If there are errors then invoices might be missing and rest of the Woocommerce functionality keeps on working
- SmartAccounts API key, API secret and Payment account name must be configured before plugin will start working properly.
- If plugin creates offer and this offer is deleted by the time invoice is created then creating invoice will fail.
- Exact shipping method is not sent to SmartAccounts
These shortcomings can be resolved by additional development. If these are problem for you then please get in touch with email@example.com
Strip unsupported characters when creating invoices.
VAT number order meta field name is now configurable. If configured and vat number exists then it will be used when creating new client in SmartAccounts
Improved pricing when sale price is set.
Saves SmartAccount offer human readable number to Woo order meta
Allows sending Woo orders to SmartAccounts as Offer.
Connects offers with invoices when creating Invoice later.
Includes phone when sending new Client to SmartAccounts
Improved detection of Client by name if OÜ, FIE etc is not written correctly to the billing info
Possible to connect Woo and SmartAccounts clients with company registration code in order meta using _billing_regcode
Better handling of payment methods
Better discount and cents fraction rounding
Product backorders setting overwriting removed
Support over 1000 currency unit invoices
If address is longer than 64 characters then it is truncated when sending to SmartAccounts as longer addresses are not supported
Import products from SmartAccounts available
Many advanced configuration settings available
Can handle SKU with spaces
Product name instead of long description in SmartAccounts row description
Cart based discounts are handled better.