A persistant scroll-to-top button floating unobtrusively on the pages of your site. A great convenience feature for your visitors.
|Author:||Skysa (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-08-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 273|
Click to start download
A Scroll-to-top button for scrolling up to the top of the current page. Customize the label and icon used for the button. When the app button is clicked the page scrolls to the top with a smooth eased animation. The Scroll-to-Top button displays on a Skysa bar at the bottom of your site.More Skysa App plugins -|||- Skysa App Bar Integration plugin
Some of the preset styles available when the the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin is also active on a website. All preset styles can be fully customized.
Scroll-to-Top App settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused the scroll to top to not function properly in some instances.
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Fixed a potential issue with app settings not saving in some configurations.
- Updated Skysa required files to version 1.6
- Fixed the way the database table was being created which was throwing a warning in earlier versions of WordPress.
- Initial Release