Customize wordpress admin login form.
|Author:||Sandeep Kumar (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-02-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
This is how the admin form will look like after installing and configuring the plugin.
The plugin customization area.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/sk-wp-login-customizationdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the ‘SK WP Login Customization’ menu under settings screen to configure the plugin.
- Add SK in plugin’s menu area.
- Fix wordpress styles preventing plugin style from loading.