Essential marketing tools for any website.
|Author:||SiteBam (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-04-2020|
Click to start download
SiteBam is a collection of marketing tools to help you rank higher on search engines and understand more about your customers.
- Position Change Alerts – Track your rank in search engines and be alerted when it changes significantly.
- Google Ads Assistant – See recordings of what your paid Google ads/shopping website visitors are doing and automatically block repeat clickers who don’t buy.
- Facebook Ads Assistant – See recordings of what your paid Facebook website visitors are doing and compare your ad ROI.
- Google Spider Dates – See when Google last spidered each page.
- Buy Expiring Domains – Buy expiring domains (typically to reinstate a site as part of a PBN – which is how many sites get banklinks and rank higher) and be alerted when a specific domain becomes available (or domains containing a word).
- SEO Analyser – See what keywords each of your keywords are promoting to Google. Then compare it to higher ranking competitors to see what you need to do.
- Keyword Ideas – See how many people search for specific keywords on Google and make sure you are targetting the correct ones.
- Polls – See what your visitors actually want and increase the amount of time they stay on your website.
- Website Chat – See who is on your website and chat with them. Push Pages, Automate proactive chats and more.
- Intelligent Popups – SiteBam can learn when visitors are about to leave your site and then shows a popup to try and keep them for longer.
- Info-Nudges – Show messages like ‘2 People bought this in the last 10 minutes’ or ‘4 people booked this room in the last 24 hours’
- Heatmaps – See which parts of your pages are most commonly looked at to make sure visitors are noticing your most important content.
- Funnels – See on which part of your website you are losing your website visitors.
- Scroll Maps – See how far down the page most website visitors are looking to make sure your important content is in the right place.
- Recordings – Playback a recording of what your website visitors actually did on your website.
This plugin provides connects your WordPress website to SiteBam, giving you immediate access to all SiteBam features.
Do I need a SiteBam account to use this plugin?
Yes. You can sign up for a free SiteBam account which provides access to all our features including SEO Tools, Screen recording, website chat and more.
I’ve set up SiteBam, what now?
You can switch on features from the SiteBam Control Panel. This will automatically take effect on your website.
Where can I find out more about SiteBam?
Visit our website to learn more about SiteBam and to see how you can use it on your website.
What does the plugin actually do?
Where is the data stored?
What are the SiteBam Terms of Service?
The full terms of service are available here
How do I remove SiteBam from my site?
You can uninstall this plugin at any time to remove SiteBam from your site. Data which has been collected can be removed by deleting your SiteBam account.
- Initial release.