Simple and intuitive SEO tool to help you improve your search ranking.
|Author:||siteattention (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-05-2017|
Click to start download
SiteAttention SEO Plugin
SiteAttention SEO Plugin Activation
SiteAttention SEO Plugin Settings
SiteAttention SEO Plugin Tab (left side menu)
SiteAttention Dashboard Google Rank
SiteAttention Dashboard - TRending and Falling Ranks
SiteAttention Dashboard Single Page Statistics
- Check requirements – WP version must be at least 4.5.x and at most at version 4.9.5 (might work for higher versions, tested until 4.9.5). PHP must be at least version 5.4 – If in doubt, ask your server-host.
- Go to “Plugins” tab, find SiteAttention and click on “Activate” button underneath, then click on “Settings” (you can also click on SiteAttention tab in the main WordPress menu) which will take you to the SiteAttention setup form.
- In the “New customer” section write down your first name and email address, then click on Get started!
- Congratulations! Now you can start using your SiteAttention plugin! Simply go to the post or page editor and the plugin will appear by the page you’re editing, giving you SEO tips in real-time!
- Initial version.
- Updated information and improvements
- Small API compatibility improvements
- Small API optimisations
- API fix that was preventing the post from being sync from the WP posts page
- API updates & optimisations
- New UI for SiteAttention settings
- Code improvements to work with wider range of installations
- README updated with min. requirements for PHP
- Major rewrite of the plugin, especially with focus on the plugin settings page.
- The SEO Toolbar, presented to editors on page edits, is no longer visibile when the plugin settings are not completed.
- The SEO Toolbar no longer supports registration, this is done through the settings page