Bundle maker with real time offers.
|Author:||ShopitPress (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-09-2015|
|Total downloads:||1 697|
Click to start download
The revolutionary WooCommerce plugin that can increase your conversion rate and boost your revenue per customer at the same time
SIP Front End Bundler for WooCommerce is the only full-featured front end bundle maker for WooCommerce
with a modern look and powerful features.
Bundles are a great way to increase revenue for your store. However, most bundle plugins require you to predefine the items in the bundle and the discounts applied to them. These are saved as new products in WooCommerce.
But what if the visitor want a different kind of bundle? Or maybe a different quantity per product?
Wouldn’t be better to let them choose the items and quantities they want to bundle while you set up rules on how offers are applied? That’s exactly how the SIP Front End Bundler for WooCommerce work.
How can SIP Front End Bundler for WooCoomerce help you increase revenue?
The plugin is packaged with the following features:
- Let visitors make their own customized bundle. SIP Front End Bundler for WooCoomerce is different from other bundle plugins in that it lets your customers customize their own bundles. You only have to select what items might be included together with with rules on how offers are applied. Let your customers decide the rest!
- Real-time offer and price display as customer add items. Customers love offers, and with this plugin they won’t get enough of them. Display big, bold and juicy offers instantly as customers keep adding products to the bundle.
- Shop from one place, any place. Unlike other bundle plugins, with SIP Front End Bundler for WooCommerce you can embed the bundle selection in any page you want. You can display the SIP Front End Bundler for WooCommerce right from the sales page. Not only it gives you more freedom to customize, you will increase your conversion rate by saving customer having to click and scroll back and forth.
- Optimised For Mobile. We have adapted the plugin for mobile devices.
- Offer rules based on cart value.
- Many more features. One click to add/remove products, Out of stock notifications, bypass cart after selection, etc.
Get the PRO version – Even more features!
This plugin it’s a free edition of the plugin SIP Front End Bundler for WooCommerce. Although the free version
is full-featured and you can create unlimited amazing bundles, the PRO version provides more features:
2 extra awesome designs
Product variation selection from the bundler
Product quantity selection
Make offers based on quantities of a certain product or total products rather than cart value
Define minimum and maximum products to be bought per bundle
Customize messages shown with each offer
See it in Action!
Once the plugin is installed and activated, click on the icon “SIP Plugins” that will appear in the left hand side menu.
Once you create your bundles, you can display them with the shortcode [sip_front_end_bundler id=”1″] (Where ‘1’ is the ID of the bundle you want to display) in any post or page.
Need Support? We Got Your Back
All of our plugins come with free support. We care about your plugin after purchase just as much as you do.
We want to make your life easier and make you happy about choosing our plugins. We guarantee to respond to every inquiry within 1 business day.
Please visit our community and ask us anything you need.
- View SIP Front End Bundler for WooCommerce Pro live demo.
- Check out our other WooCommerce plugins and WooCommerce themes.
- Visit our community.
- Follow Shopitpress on Facebook and
Does the plugin create a new product type bundle?
No, this plugin works with existing products without creating new ones.
How does the bundler create offers?
This plugin create coupons automatically based on rules you define.
What is a customer creates a bundle and then remove products from the cart, will the offer still apply?
No, we have made the bundler in a way that does not allow to use coupons unless the rules you set are satisfied, even if the user attempts to modify the cart after the bundle have been selected.
1.1.0 – 06/20/2018
- Fixed Checkout url redirect
1.0.9 – 04/29/2017
- Fixed jQuery cookie function error
1.0.8 – 03/08/2016
- Fixed jQuery cookie function error
1.0.7 – 08/27/2016
- Added multi site support
1.0.6 – 08/18/2016
- Fixed price after discount
1.0.5 – 07/13/2016
- Fixed coupon error notices in cart
- Fixed allow float value
1.0.4 – 06/26/2016
* Added Bundler selection is now saved through cookies
* Fixed error notices in cart
* Fixed bundler z-index
1.0.3 – 05/31/2016
- Added notice if coupon is not enabled in settings
1.0.2 – 03/18/2016
- Updated SIP panel to version 1.0.3
1.0.1 – 12/04/2015
- Fixed error notices in admin section
- Initial release