Simply Slider is a lightweight responsive jQuery slideshow.
|Author:||Themewerk (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-12-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Simply Slider Plugin
Simply Slider provides a simple and easy to use engine for uploading and managing slides of images, with the ability to add images, add different overlays for each image, change text color for each slide, add text and headline or a logo file.
The Simply Slider doesn't overwhelm you with functions and options, it simply does what you see in the example. Set up a nice responsive slider in a minute.
Simply Slider Plugin Features
- Simply Slider plugin offers easy and fast functionality for getting images from your desktop to your website.
- You can easily upload images via a standard WordPress-style uploader. Add Text/Slogan and/or your Logo image file as an animated element.
- Upload up to 5 Slider images (easy to add more).
- Add your slider with a shortcode in your page/post.
Manage Simply Slider
- Slider Options Panel. Enjoy a single location where you can see and manage all your images.
- Add Image
- Add Text.
- Add your logo or Headline.
- Add Overlay
- Choose Text Color for each Image
- Insert the slider with a shortcode in a post/page. Shortcode [simplyslider]
Will Simply Slider work with my theme?
It works with the vast majority of premium and free themes, without requiring any coding.
Are the galleries flash based?
Is the slider mobile friendly?
Can I add HTML to the captions?
No, caption areas are for text only, you can style it through css or your theme css to fit the design of your homepage.
V1.0 – 12.18.2014
- Initial Release