This plugin is used to create a job board for your website in a simple and elegant way.
|Author:||PressTigers (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-06-2015|
|Total downloads:||50 708|
|Active installs:||7 000+|
Click to start download
- Download plugin.
/wp-content/plugins/directory to your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add a standard WordPress page or post and use the [jobpost] shortcode in the editor to make it a Job Board.
How to create a job listing?
In your WordPress admin panel, go to “Job Board” menu and add a new job listing. All the job listings will be shown in the admin panel and on the front-end.
How to show job listings on the front-end?
To list all the job listings and start receiving applications, add [jobpost] shortcode in an existing page or add a new page and write shortcode anywhere in the page editor.
What languages?? Is Simple Job Board plugin available in?
You can create job boards in multilanguage.
Where can I assign global settings for same job posts?
You can assign global job listing settings to each job post through settings.
How can I assign or modify settings for a particular individual job post?
You can modify job feature values for job listing by editing the job from Dashboard.
How can I add company information for a job post?
Once you are in new job page, you can add company information in job data section.
Can I upload a resume with different extensions?
Yes, you can upload a resume document with different extensions from the settings page.
How can I make sure that the Resume document file is not accessible by general public?
You can use the anti-hotlinking option in the settings to enhance the security of your document.
How can I add a custom template for job post page?
You can add custom templates by editing the source code.
Can I show only 5 latest jobs on front-end with pagination?
Yes, you can show any number of posts on your website with pagination feature by using shortcode with “posts” attribute i.e. [jobpost posts=”5″]
Can I show job listings for particular “Category” using a shortcode?
Yes, you can use a shortcode on post page i.e. [jobpost category=”category-slug”]
Can I show job listings for particular “Type” using a shortcode?
Yes, you can use a shortcode on post page i.e. [jobpost type=”type-slug”]
Can I show job listings for particular “Location” using a shortcode?
Yes, you can use a shortcode on post page i.e. [jobpost location=”location-slug”]
Can I use combination for various shortcodes to display job listings?
Yes, you can use various combinations of shortcodes with spaces i.e. [jobpost location=”location-slug” category=”category-slug” type=”type-slug”]
How Can I view the Applicant list for a Job Post?
In your WordPress admin panel, go to “Job Board” menu and “Applicants” section
Where can I use the type, location and categories shortcodes?
You can use these shortcodes while you create a new page or new post.
Where can I find more information about Simple Job Board?
- Feature – Added translations for Serbian and Swedish.
- Tweak – Modified the job posted date templates for making it easily customizable for developers.
- Fix – Resolved the “File not found.” error while using theme and plugin editor.
- Fix – Verified the user authentication before downloading a resume.
- Fix – Fixed reflected XSS attack issues in case of keyword search.
- Fix – Removed the duplicate arrows of job filters’ selects in Internet Explorer.
- Feature – Translated email templates for Dutch( Nederlands ).
- Feature – Added a widget for displaying recent jobs.
- Feature – Enable/Disable SJB plugin fonts from Appearance settings.
- Tweak – Improved the uploaded files(resume) security by restricting file’s direct link access.
- Fix – Resolved the CSS conflicts.
- Fix – Resolved the long pagination display issue.
- Fix – Added missing datepicker scroll arrows.
- Fix – Dimmed color for phone number placeholder.
- Note – Updated .pot file.
- Fix – Resolved the job listing & detail page layout issues.
- Fix – Fixed the job listing page layout problem with the content of WP page/post editor.
- Fix – Fixed the fatal errors in Settings sections.
- Feature – Added email notification From & Reply-to parameters.
- Tweak – Revised the whole HTML structure.
- Tweak – Revised French translation.
- Fix – Resolved the search filters issue with custom permalinks structure.
- Fix/Tweak – Resolved applicant name issue with multilingual by providing a solution with an additional field on SJB form builder( Expose in Applicant Listing ).
- Fix – Resolved cross-browser compatibility issue for datepicker.
- Fix – Improved user experience on company logo & details hide/show for both job listing & detail pages.
- Note – Updated .pot file.
- Note – Improved plugin security.
- Feature – Added label editable feature to job features and application form sections.
- Feature – Logo enable/disable settings for job detail page.
- Note – Added SJB add-ons listing section.
- Tweak – Applied more filters for email notifications setting.
- Fix – Resolved the job feature label auto capitalization problem.
- Fix – Resolved appearance settings issue.
- Fix – Resolved CSS float property issue.
- Feature – Introduced plugin level templating.
- Feature – Added support for RTL languages.
- Feature – Added translation for Dutch.
- Feature – Added more filters for email notifications.
- Tweak – Resolved permalinks reset issue on plugin activation.
- Tweak – Revised notification templates for Applicant, Admin, and HR.
- Tweak – Revised Job Board CSS for optimized typography.
- Tweak – Optimized validation for resume upload.
- Fix – Resolved cross-browser compatibility issue for admin field types dropdown.
- Fix – Resolved required validation issue of multiple checkboxes.
- Fix – Resolved the application form label auto capitalization problem.
- Fix – Resolved the pagination issue with the job search.
- Fix – Resolved the required field validation issue in case of radio button and checkbox.
- Tweak – Revised the uploaded resume validation.
- Tweak – Added complete field types dropdown in application form’s settings.
- Tweak – Added pagination as the default behavior of job listing.
- Feature – Added “sjb_applicant_details_notification” filter in email template.
- Feature – Added “sjb_category_filter_dropdown_after” & “sjb_job_type_filter_dropdown_after” action hooks in job filter template.
- Feature – Made compatible with other plugin’s shortcode in job editor.
- Feature – Job listing and detail page typography settings under Appearance tab.
- Feature – Added translation for Chinese.
- Feature – Added Job Board shortcode generator in TinyMCE editor.
- Tweak – Updated anti-hotlinking rules for more specific to job board uploaded data.
- Tweak – Set phone input default country flag to user’s country based on their IP address.
- Tweak – Revised the job detail page template parts directory structure.
- Fix – Resolved the Job board CSS conflicting issue with phone field country flag listing.
- Fix – Resolved the uploaded file path and URL issues.
- Fix – Resolved the company logo uploading issue on WP admin job detail page.
- Fix – Resolved the HTML structure breaking issue.
- Fix – Resolved checkboxes missing data issue on applicant detail page.
- Fix – Resolved the single-jobpost.php templating issue.
- Feature – Added Settings for job board templates container class and id.
- Fix – Resolved the website sidebar break issue.
- Fix – Resolved the CSS conflict issue.
- Fix – Updated missing translations in Arabic, French, Italian,Russian and Portuguese languages.
- Fix – Added missing Hooks and Filters.